Aug 6, 2020
Anyone know how to get the hip attack?
tried clearing the game with virgin and non virgin run, achievement with picklocking and stuff. Only time I've gotten the hip attack was when iris was confused, and that was only 1 time thing.
I wanna know too. But it doesn't seem like anybody here figured it out yet

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
Changes in the revised version
・Change game screen resolution
First, we just wanted to get it into shape, so
we released it with only the ability to switch between windowed mode and full screen, but
we've finally been able to get to work on this part, and
it now reflects the startup screen resolution settings as is.
In addition, in the in-game configuration,
you can now choose the UI ratio to resolution: large, medium, or small.
Choose according to your screen size.
Display environments vary widely, so we're not sure how well it will work, but
we think it will be useful for many people.

・Strong ○ Release Extra Stage
The extra stage can now be unlocked when the strong ○ is released.
The content is the same as the extra stage unlocked after reaching the ending, and
it is a mode where you can play a battle with your favorite monster in a two-person party from the beginning.
In this strong ○ release version, you can choose to play virgin or lewd mode at the beginning, and
all monsters have been unlocked without using research points.

・Simplification of the Nestor chapter
In the Nestor chapter, the skip to the next day can now be used in the hallway.
Also, after a general conversation with a girl, you will automatically return to the hallway. You
will not return to the hallway during individual events, such as events that increase your favorability.
Also, since there are many flags to manage in the hallway,
to avoid bugs, the start of the next day is set to the General Affairs Department.

・Panty Scent
A command has been added to the status screen to return panties to their original clean state.
If Dahlia gets separated from you in an alleyway, for example, and you immediately bring her back to your party, she will return to her original state.

- End 5:
Currently, End 5 could not be unlocked no matter what you did, so this has been fixed.

Difficulty:
I've slightly increased the stats of the monsters in the latter stages.
It would be a problem if they suddenly became too strong, so I'm keeping it modest and waiting to see how it goes.
Also, in addition to increasing HP and enemy attack power, the difficulty level "Madness"
halves the chance of recovery when downed, and
also reduces the increase in the chance of getting up with spirit and other abilities.

- The early Iris vs Dahlia event battle
While it doesn't happen very often, depending on the outcome of the battle and the choices you
make afterwards it was impossible to progress, so we fixed it.

- Regarding the touch bug, it seems that there is a bug where the calculation of the mouse movement distance is not working properly
due to differences in the PC environment or display environment . For now, I have fixed the refresh rate, etc., so please see if there is any change, and if there is no change, I may consult with you individually.

・Hip Attack
It existed in the data, but it
may have caused a similar problem to the touch bug, so
I changed the settings to make it easier to acquire.
I think you'll probably be able to find it this way.
Depending on the acquisition situation this time, I may adjust the conditions again.

- Other bug fixes and tweaks

There have been some bug reports that the game stops when you wear XX clothing in XX battles, but
I was unable to reproduce the bug under those conditions alone.
There seems to be some other complex conditions involved. (When repeatedly pressing a button, etc.?)

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Changes in the revised version
・Change game screen resolution
First, we just wanted to get it into shape, so
we released it with only the ability to switch between windowed mode and full screen, but
we've finally been able to get to work on this part, and
it now reflects the startup screen resolution settings as is.
In addition, in the in-game configuration,
you can now choose the UI ratio to resolution: large, medium, or small.
Choose according to your screen size.
Display environments vary widely, so we're not sure how well it will work, but
we think it will be useful for many people.

・Strong ○ Release Extra Stage
The extra stage can now be unlocked when the strong ○ is released.
The content is the same as the extra stage unlocked after reaching the ending, and
it is a mode where you can play a battle with your favorite monster in a two-person party from the beginning.
In this strong ○ release version, you can choose to play virgin or lewd mode at the beginning, and
all monsters have been unlocked without using research points.

・Simplification of the Nestor chapter
In the Nestor chapter, the skip to the next day can now be used in the hallway.
Also, after a general conversation with a girl, you will automatically return to the hallway. You
will not return to the hallway during individual events, such as events that increase your favorability.
Also, since there are many flags to manage in the hallway,
to avoid bugs, the start of the next day is set to the General Affairs Department.

・Panty Scent
A command has been added to the status screen to return panties to their original clean state.
If Dahlia gets separated from you in an alleyway, for example, and you immediately bring her back to your party, she will return to her original state.

- End 5:
Currently, End 5 could not be unlocked no matter what you did, so this has been fixed.

Difficulty:
I've slightly increased the stats of the monsters in the latter stages.
It would be a problem if they suddenly became too strong, so I'm keeping it modest and waiting to see how it goes.
Also, in addition to increasing HP and enemy attack power, the difficulty level "Madness"
halves the chance of recovery when downed, and
also reduces the increase in the chance of getting up with spirit and other abilities.

- The early Iris vs Dahlia event battle
While it doesn't happen very often, depending on the outcome of the battle and the choices you
make afterwards it was impossible to progress, so we fixed it.

- Regarding the touch bug, it seems that there is a bug where the calculation of the mouse movement distance is not working properly
due to differences in the PC environment or display environment . For now, I have fixed the refresh rate, etc., so please see if there is any change, and if there is no change, I may consult with you individually.

・Hip Attack
It existed in the data, but it
may have caused a similar problem to the touch bug, so
I changed the settings to make it easier to acquire.
I think you'll probably be able to find it this way.
Depending on the acquisition situation this time, I may adjust the conditions again.

- Other bug fixes and tweaks

There have been some bug reports that the game stops when you wear XX clothing in XX battles, but
I was unable to reproduce the bug under those conditions alone.
There seems to be some other complex conditions involved. (When repeatedly pressing a button, etc.?)
thats alot of changes imo
based on this, some more changes / update can be expected ?

Reactions: HOLD_

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
I know am stupid to ask this question in these kind of game where main focus is getting girl get rape as much as possible by random monster but I wanna know is it worth it if I download this game to only play the male MC part and avoid raping by monster for all girl.

May 10, 2020
I know am stupid to ask this question in these kind of game where main focus is getting girl get rape as much as possible by random monster but I wanna know is it worth it if I download this game to only play the male MC part and avoid raping by monster for all girl.
There are various difficulties which you can change in the settings which can make you practically invincible against monster enemies, and there is only one required “rape” scene which involves Iris getting sexually assaulted through a boobjob in the beginning. Other than that, the monster rape is purely if you get hurt/die in a battle with a monster. You can completely just grind levels in-game until you one shot enemies and eventually Nestor (Male MC)’s progression will begin, allowing you to avoid the monster rape.

BloedeD'hoine

Jun 18, 2018
so iirc, when given the choice between go after dahila or consult nector, either you can consult nector or just go to the west wood then go back in the city without talking to nector at all, then go to the mansion after dahila
doing so will make you waste time, unable to meet up with her and face the threat together.
Anyway, when in the mansion hall, dont try to enter the bedroom (or can you?), after that there will be the option to enter torture room, check all the options, then pick go down the pit, there you will find dahila and the flesh wall
you know the drill after that.
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes