glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
Mega
Well its mostly like remaking the textures rather than uncensoring. Anyway I was experimenting with the imgs, since I had 0 experience with renply engine. At some the result was good at others not that good. I've edited most of the iris scenes,(added new textures at zombies as well XD, and at the spider defeat I've also added some eggs lol...) Anyway I had some fun doing it, I hope u like it.
How did you extract those texture maps and make changes, are they any files under the StandaloneWindows64 file, from your description, are they compressed using renply(renpy?) engine, I want to know and also want to extract and modify, thank you

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
How did you extract those texture maps and make changes, are they any files under the StandaloneWindows64 file, from your description, are they compressed using renply(renpy?) engine, I want to know and also want to extract and modify, thank you
when using the uncensored version, there are lots of textures in this folder: \Iris Chronicle v1-0 Uncensored\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture

I have no idea why they are in the translation folder. Is this is what you're looking for? example:
texture_00 [53D3081565].png

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
if anyone trying to get the hip attack you may have to do a sync cumming in Iris/Nestor doggystyle 3 times, not sure if you have to do anal or virginal sex, but you get it there.
I tried it but nothing happened. I tried both, anal and vaginal. I didn't get a new skill

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Walkthrough / guide to get to the sewer (Since after the mansion, you aren't told how to progress/ it's easy to miss)
Progress through the nestor route at night. Specifically with the green haired girl and checking the library (You can also improve your relationship with the girls if you want) If a girl has the
Exchange information option, do it. Though you will mostly be going through with Cosmos (Green haired girl) who will take a few days to call upon a nun girl with information.

Eventually you will have to go to talk to the nun girl in the alleyway who will explain that the sewers are right under the mansion in a hidden entrance (Remember back to where Delia was held in the flesh wall area)

Edit: After talking to the Nun girl. Wait on Cosmos to tell you about the sewer entrance.
Then it will automatically go to day, you then go to "Sua town" and find the sewer entrance.
The two girls will then be gathered and you will have control over them to take them to the sewer entrance. (To actually select the sewer itself, you need to travel to "Sua town" You can't select it while in the HQ building.

Last edited:

glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
when using the uncensored version, there are lots of textures in this folder: \Iris Chronicle v1-0 Uncensored\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture

I have no idea why they are in the translation folder. Is this is what you're looking for? example:
View attachment 4131465
Yes, this is what I'm looking for, it seems to be extracted by the plugin autotranslate, these textures should not be included in the assest file, how is this done, maybe this extraction method is in the introduction of this plugin, maybe I should learn more about it, but if someone is willing to teach it better, stay curious

世界哪有真情

Feb 19, 2023
alasad,帖子:15098031,会员:67031 said:
我试过了,但什么都没发生。我试过了肛交和阴道交。我没有获得新的技能
[/引用]
测试,男子与红发女子肛交肛射7次以上后,即可攻屁股!这是1.1版本的结果。

Reactions: alasad

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Yes, this is what I'm looking for, it seems to be extracted by the plugin autotranslate, these textures should not be included in the assest file, how is this done, maybe this extraction method is in the introduction of this plugin, maybe I should learn more about it, but if someone is willing to teach it better, stay curious
ask MartinLutherQueen, maybe she will help you

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
the new version
ohhh. im using v1.0
I kinda don't wanna upgrade because I want it to stay uncensored. Unless there is a way to copy paste the uncensored assets to the new version. do you know if this is possible? glassessese

like, can I download the new version, and then just copy paste the entire bebInEx folder? or will this break things?

glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
ohhh. im using v1.0
I kinda don't wanna upgrade because I want it to stay uncensored. Unless there is a way to copy paste the uncensored assets to the new version. do you know if this is possible? glassessese

like, can I download the new version, and then just copy paste the entire bebInEx folder? or will this break things?
Of course, as long as the author does not change the name of the original texture atlas, it can be replaced with a plugin, which is to replace the image with an outside uncensored image of the same name.

Go ahead and upgrade, the author also fixed some cg animations

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Of course, as long as the author does not change the name of the original texture atlas, it can be replaced with a plugin, which is to replace the image with an outside uncensored image of the same name.

Go ahead and upgrade, the author also fixed some cg animations
alright thanks man! I will upgrade then. Also good luck on your modding endeavor. I always love when people make mods for awesome games. This is a really amazing game and it definitely deserves more uncensored stuff. If you ever try to release stuff feel free to tag me here, I would love to try it out (y)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes