reghexsin

Aug 23, 2024
I mean to say - are there more games just like this by this maker? It's an interesting concept and the small aesthetics aren't bad for a game like this.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks man. Finally found it!

Also I have another question, maybe you (or somebody else) can help me with that.
what is the HIGHEST/HARDEST difficulty when it comes to erotic events? Cause options like "quite sensitive" don't tell me what that means. i have no idea if its easy or hard mode lol.

I want the hardest difficulty cause I feel like I get out of enemy traps/bondage WAY TO EASY. its no challenge and my characters barely get violated or their body parts developed because of this. So I want it to be hard as fuck.

anyone know?
I think quite sensitive is hardest

ryona111

Aug 19, 2020
I just noticed these girls just get fucked without any reaction and just stay still till everything's over, I recommend adding more reactions to their faces and more talking or add text instead. text like ahh he is going inside me noo, I am virgin don't enter me, don't cum in me, etc
Who are you trying to address here? It's not like the author ever crawls English forums

clutchmaster

Mar 18, 2021
I have to make sure that love bar is filled enough
i litteraly spent 20minute sucking iris' nipple to get her heart high enough to make her cum with nester not to mention that as im fucking her, her heart gauge falls makes little sense since u cant multi action as well as several action practically have no affect, like what

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes