Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This does have some mosaic censorship in it. Not fully censored though.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Tried to play it, whenever I open the English version, I just get a black screen. This happening for anyone else?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, game is good but I just don’t feel right with the MC getting her head stuck on the torns and spikes... makes me feel uneasy for some reason. Also the part where they just throw the heroine after “use”.

Tried to play it, whenever I open the English version, I just get a black screen. This happening for anyone else?
Mine’s working just fine..

Meh, not uncensored. :cautious:
Well, partially... dunno why it becomes censored once insertion is made lol.

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone have an explanation as to the point of the game. Like purpose of giving birth and goals and stuff? Thanks.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, I entered some place and become the “shota”... does this qualify as male protagonist then?

Edit: Eh, is it just that instance... lemme play more to see.

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
I don't think the game is finished yet. I can't go east from the Seraphina Great forest area 1 so I would assume that's where the content ends

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
This is super old, but I guess its back in development?

Since I can't read Japanese I never followed the dev posts, but I saw this at least 3+ years ago. Back then it was just a tech demo, but I remember development simply disappeared. The website went quiet, no updates, etc, etc, and it was written off as abandoned.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Never seen it before, but apparently it's an old game? That would explain several things. The animations are really stiff, likely a result of opting for sprite base animations instead of animating frame by frame. The walk cycle just looks off. When you run out of hp, you don't restart at the checkpoint. You just crawl. I gave it 20 minutes, wasn't that thrilled with what I saw.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Looks like one of those hardcore japanese platformer games damn. Gonna be a pain to playthrough stages
But i must say depsite looking old, the preggy and birth system looks a damn lot better than many other games

Nov 22, 2018
a little of Vore on it
Not a little I think. There are 3 monsters who do vore, more than only 1 mob who does gang bang... should the honeyworm scene counts as gang bang?
Any moderators look into this? :sleep:
After beating the only boss in this version, you can enter the big forest zone.
After a few steps inside, your character will suddenly switched to a shota and begin a meanwhile story line.
This scene can only be triggered once, but you can found it in gallery.
This is actually a full game now?
Gonna ask before hand. Is the game complete or is a mass update?
It is still WIP. At least the big forest boss (a big wasp comb) is making and will be added with a new mob (bigger honeyworm) in next update.
Anyone have an explanation as to the point of the game. Like purpose of giving birth and goals and stuff? Thanks.
Like most of the ACT games, the goal is going to the goal.
The story line ATM is a bullshit.
Why i can never Die ? o how i can restore the HP when is she down ?
When you run out of hp, you don't restart at the checkpoint. You just crawl. I gave it 20 minutes, wasn't that thrilled with what I saw.
This is actually a soft-ryona game so she won't die. (the in-story reason is that she is actually powerful but she lost her memory to use it)
You can press "R" to restart at last save point instead.
For HP restoring while being defeated, there are two ways: use potion, or move into blue magic circle.
You need to pass through the plains and buy the potions in the village;
And in this special edition, you can use "A+arrow key" to move her ignoring her status, walls, locked doors and enemies. You can put her into the blue magic circle to recover.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Hey I remember this game, played the demo forever ago. I remember this game taking ages to load, but I'm going on 10 minutes now and nothing seems to be loading at all.

EDIT: It seems clearing caches and rebooting fixed it for me.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Not many monsters (Like 5?) for that 1GB+ Download... I've downloaded other games less than 200MB have more monsters than that.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes