Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I can't figure out what to do once I become the shota, nor do I understand what the heart meter that never fills up to the right in the status screen is.

Nov 22, 2018
I can't figure out what to do once I become the shota, nor do I understand what the heart meter that never fills up to the right in the status screen is.
When you become the shota, find the shopkeeper for further action.
The heart meter bar shows how excited your character is, but it's not so useful.
For the heroine, there will be just a dialog that tell you she has came, with a serif; for the shota, the bar moves depend on the sex scene, so it is just a decoration - except masturbating.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
When you become the shota, find the shopkeeper for further action.
The heart meter bar shows how excited your character is, but it's not so useful.
For the heroine, there will be just a dialog that tell you she has came, with a serif; for the shota, the bar moves depend on the sex scene, so it is just a decoration - except masturbating.
lol yeah I figured it out shortly after I posted, I just didn't think to go through that little opening when I saw she wasn't at the desk. Thanks though. :)

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
I know that the developer kept the full version up on his site until last month. Now only the trial version is public while any new features are for his patreons.

icelandia

May 28, 2018
I went through about five maps, and then none of the transitions to the next areas work.
I can't tell if the game is blatantly unfinished and lacking in content, or just broken.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
What exactly is the state of development rn? Uncultured swine that I am, I can't read japanese. Thus the changelog might as well be a redirect link to a jpeg of a middle finger.

Regardless, game seems pretty solid so far. Never going to get used to the game controls that literally all these side scroller games have, but it's responsive and not janky feeling, which by h game standards is good enough for me.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
What exactly is the state of development rn? Uncultured swine that I am, I can't read japanese. Thus the changelog might as well be a redirect link to a jpeg of a middle finger.

Regardless, game seems pretty solid so far. Never going to get used to the game controls that literally all these side scroller games have, but it's responsive and not janky feeling, which by h game standards is good enough for me.
Extremely slow. I don't remember when I started watching the development (Maybe 3-4 years ago?) but updates would usually arrive in a 2-4 month timescale. Except last update before this version took nearly a full year. I think he updates more frequently on Fantia instead on his main site I'm not sure.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

Argos2

Oct 28, 2018
20200628 version
In this update, the following contents have been added.
-Map expansion (2 large forests of Serefina, 1 nest of mistletoe)
-Addition of new enemy to the Mistletoe Boss Battle
-Erotic addition (milky bee larvae milking 1-3)

Reactions: f9account

Asura88

Oct 8, 2018
No matter which version I try to open all I get is a black screen when adobe flash player opens. Tried uninstalling adobe and reinstalling and no change.

kunoichi2

Jul 3, 2020
Is there only 3 monsters at the moment? Saw there is a new update in June 2020 but it looks like them same 3 monster from years ago?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes