Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240720] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Iris in Labyrinth ver 07/20 (2023)

This version completes the Parasite Cradle scenes.
Once more, the dev says they will produce another new enemy for the next update. Keep your eyes peeled!

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 10/23 (2021) version. Simply unpack BOTH the patch versions into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about. You will have all enemies past that point with this current patch.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 2.48GB combined, the latter is 4.63GB.

Patches alone

Prepatched version

Multi-part prepatched DL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IrisInLabyrinthOfDemons-2023.07.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
finally found this game! saw this on xvideos but dunno the title been trying to find it for years!

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
The map editor's a little rough to use, don't know how many times i tried using it, can't really place shit down and i accidentally remove important scenery or platforms.

Skibble

May 21, 2017
Would be really nice if this actually opened and didn't just black screen me every time I opened it.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The map editor's a little rough to use, don't know how many times i tried using it, can't really place shit down and i accidentally remove important scenery or platforms.
Yeah, not sure what to tell you there. I haven't tried it much myself, but none the less it is there lol.

Would be really nice if this actually opened and didn't just black screen me every time I opened it.
Could you be more specific? Is there any text that shows up on screen? Or other behavior that happens otherwise?

-----

Also, for you all to look forward to, the dev announced the next enemy being released.
The Poison Vessel. (Machine TL)
Its scene will involve, "a large number of tentacles ensnaring the victim and parasitizing them."
(Machine TL as well, so we'll see what's what next month lol)

I'll post the next animation update, and then wait until it's finished to post anything further.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Is there like full save of the game already applied because I can't apply it and the way you guys put is different

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
Yeah, not sure what to tell you there. I haven't tried it much myself, but none the less it is there lol.

Could you be more specific? Is there any text that shows up on screen? Or other behavior that happens otherwise?

-----

Also, for you all to look forward to, the dev announced the next enemy being released.
The Poison Vessel. (Machine TL)
Its scene will involve, "a large number of tentacles ensnaring the victim and parasitizing them."
(Machine TL as well, so we'll see what's what next month lol)

I'll post the next animation update, and then wait until it's finished to post anything further.

Why is that creature holding every new births (or children you give birth to) inside of itself, i'm kinda wondering what it'd do.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is there like full save of the game already applied because I can't apply it and the way you guys put is different
There's not as it's applied to a Windows machine's appdata folder and there'd be no unobtrusive way to include that outside a self-extracting archive. And I'm not sure if there's a new full save for the current version, but you can use the search bar to double check.

Why is that creature holding every new births (or children you give birth to) inside of itself, i'm kinda wondering what it'd do.
Couldn't tell ya! They don't mention why they're there so we'll just have to wait and see in a few month's time.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Ik it's been taking a while for the game fully released, but is there someone a playthrough and got recent gallery save files?

Skibble

May 21, 2017
Nope, nothing. I've tried multiple installs of the game and the affixes, but it just opens to a black box. No writing, no visuals or audio. I've even tried leaving it open for like an hour to see if it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to open but no luck, I'm afraid.

I've tried to run in multiple compatability modes, with Locale Emulator, loads of stuff.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Nope, nothing. I've tried multiple installs of the game and the affixes, but it just opens to a black box. No writing, no visuals or audio. I've even tried leaving it open for like an hour to see if it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to open but no luck, I'm afraid.

I've tried to run in multiple compatability modes, with Locale Emulator, loads of stuff.
You downloaded either the pre-patched version or have patched the game properly with a version from after Oct 2021 and applied the newest patch? (Any ver at or past Oct 2021 can be patched with the newest one I posted.)

What OS are you running? If Win10/11, where are you running the game from? If it's a system protected directory (e.g.: Desktop, My Documents, etc. Anything in the C:\User folder, i.e.) you should move it to a different location. An external drive, or C:\Program Files, the like.

What software did you use to unpack the game with?

Does your folder/file count (assuming question one was done correctly) match mine?

1692187054525.png

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
how to get english? also where do i get a flash player to run it?
You shouldn't need Flash player, just run the exe. You change languages in game by clicking the "Language" button and pressing "English" at the main menu.

btw where to find the new spider and the new map ?
Go above the Queen Bee stage, and you should land in Terrania of Desolation 1.
Exit mid-left and you'll reach the stage with the spider in it.

---

For preview, the dev has started creating scenes for the new enemy. Preview gif and video in the relevant spoiler.
Additionally, there's some text blurb the dev released a while ago that discusses lore behind this creature. So feel free to have a gander at the MTL if you'd like to know more about how it acts!

Skibble

May 21, 2017
You downloaded either the pre-patched version or have patched the game properly with a version from after Oct 2021 and applied the newest patch? (Any ver at or past Oct 2021 can be patched with the newest one I posted.)

What OS are you running? If Win10/11, where are you running the game from? If it's a system protected directory (e.g.: Desktop, My Documents, etc. Anything in the C:\User folder, i.e.) you should move it to a different location. An external drive, or C:\Program Files, the like.

What software did you use to unpack the game with?

Does your folder/file count (assuming question one was done correctly) match mine?

View attachment 2855249

1: I did, yes. Only from the files on this thread, patched correctly as per the images within the download folders.
2: I'm on Windows 10, and running the game from my D:\ drive.
3: I used 7Zip to unpack it.
4: Yep, just did a Properties check, Size, Size on Disk and Contents are all the exact same as in the photo you posted.

Honestly no clue what's happening, lol.

Nevermind, I have fixed it. Turns out it was the bloody Flash Player itself. Right clicking and choosing Settings, for some reason it had defaulted itself to None on Local Storage Information. Moved the bar to Unlimited and now it's working.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TragicSolitude

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
-brevity-

Nevermind, I have fixed it. Turns out it was the bloody Flash Player itself. Right clicking and choosing Settings, for some reason it had defaulted itself to None on Local Storage Information. Moved the bar to Unlimited and now it's working.
Huh. How interesting, well that's definitely some info I'll be keeping in the back pocket if it ever pops back up for anyone else.
Glad you got it sorted out though, and thanks for sharing that!

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes