ze1dio

Dec 21, 2018
does anyone know how to get the paizuri scene with the priest? the full save doesnt seem to have it or i just cant find it in the recollection room

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
Its good I have reMTL the game and there is no more problem for payner face bug and the sex with enemy in the middle of a fight. (sorry i am french)

C'est bon j'ai reMTL le jeu et il n'y a plus de problème pour le bug du payner face et le sexe avec l'ennemi en plein combat.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
Downloaded this and it stopped with an error the first time I encountered that monkey thing in the forest to the right. Downloaded the patch and it showed an error as I start up the game. WTF

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
so is rin lean from the second version? Oh, I'm assuming the one on the left in the second image is rin btw if it is then she's named Lean by the translator of the second one.

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
Downloaded this and it stopped with an error the first time I encountered that monkey thing in the forest to the right. Downloaded the patch and it showed an error as I start up the game. WTF
If you had only looked at the last page before writing your message you would have seen a version that works without bug

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Somebody has a strategy to defeat the FUCKING DRAGON?(how much HP it has? 2 million?), it's only the 2nd boss and that son of the bitch don't wanna die, and the enemies punch you like a truck and even if i defeat them they didn't give me any money, so the grinding level of this game is very serious(i wanna quit but the art and the plot with new characters don't let me), i don't know if i wanna punch a wall or start crying!!!!!

Ps: the game is bugged?, because i can't rise the skill level(for example Lean it's in level 17 and the skill says level 10) so WTF!!!!

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Somebody has a strategy to defeat the FUCKING DRAGON?(how much HP it has? 2 million?), it's only the 2nd boss and that son of the bitch don't wanna die, and the enemies punch you like a truck and even if i defeat them they didn't give me any money, so the grinding level of this game is very serious(i wanna quit but the art and the plot with new characters don't let me), i don't know if i wanna punch a wall or start crying!!!!!

Ps: the game is bugged?, because i can't rise the skill level(for example Lean it's in level 17 and the skill says level 10) so WTF!!!!
yeah same as me, cant rise any skill

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Cannot remember all the detail. But there is 3 offering to make to the shrine and you can buy it from restaurant during daylight.
Go to hot spring and chat with those men, one of them would tell you the amount of cash you need to donate.
already had 3 offering, what next?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes