bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IrisTheDropoutWitchAndThePhilosophersStone-1.3MOD1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alkasal

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2997873

Overview:
An RPG about 3 busty witches at a magic academy getting fucked by dirty middle-aged men and monsters.
Preggo bad ends are also included in the opening event and after being defeated by the last boss.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Captain Sikorsky - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3_MOD1
Language: English (FanTL)
Translator: Fan-translation (JustXuX - - ) || MTL (uzuaan)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Old MTL+JP Version

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2997874 View attachment 2997875 View attachment 2997876 View attachment 2997877 View attachment 2997878 View attachment 2997879 View attachment 2997880 View attachment 2997881 View attachment 2997882 View attachment 2997883
My biggest takeaway from this that Magpie and Lossless Scaling exist. Holy shit :0
Someone should put them up somewhere if they don't have their own threads.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
Stuck in Kyoto, i've talked to everyone and clicked every shiny thing there was. I donated to the shrine, and even put the 3 offerings. I have no idea what to do now.

Edit: turns out theres a red arrow pointing to a hidden area during the day time, just look behind the houses you'll see it. If anyone needs help i'll make a video for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockon123

B1ackP3ter

Feb 4, 2019
I'm reasonably sure she is using a tied off condom as a hair band to keep her ponytail up.
I would believe it. especially since she is using a Magic rod shaped like a cock.
View attachment 825504
Accidental/Unintentional Meme Games are the best Meme games. Been snorting laughing reading this forum thanks to gems like you guys and I haven't even DL'd yet.

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
Is the skills bug already fixed?
before i can't even buy skill/ which i can upgrade anything.

EpikGay

Nov 9, 2018
Wtf is the new translation? I'm all for localization over straight translating but this dialogue is just cringe, it reads like someone's first smut. Its also losing the original meaning when the words are being twisted this much

Reactions: ArtyT and Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wtf is the new translation? I'm all for localization over straight translating but this dialogue is just cringe, it reads like someone's first smut. Its also losing the original meaning when the words are being twisted this much
Exactly! Why does the storytelling sound so fucking weird as if we're reading it from a disgusting british man POV when that's not in the original game? :FacePalm: This honestly makes me not want to replay the game with this translation....

Reactions: EpikGay

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love the art these games are good. now they just need to make another game were justy turns her family in to slut's too. lol i know i am crazy but her mother and sisters looked hot mybe get the girls all to gether to biuld up another town. i am just shooting out stuff lol. hope the dev keeps up the good work.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes