Asura

Jun 3, 2017
It's possible the problem I fixed could of had an impact on other stuff. try the new patch and see if it does anything. If not ill take a look at H-attacks more.
I get this error while in combat.
SharedScreenshot.jpg

I tried in the volcanic cave region as well same there. Doesn't say when or where the syntax error is. Is there a way to check?

EDIT: That was with speedhack. This is without speedhack but I kept console open nevertheless.

YEP_CoreEngine.js:2811
SyntaxError: Unexpected token => {stack: (...), message: "Unexpected token =>"}
stack: (...)
get stack: function () { [native code] }
set stack: function () { [native code] }
__proto__: Error
Yanfly.Util.displayError YEP_CoreEngine.js:1817
Game_Interpreter.command111 rpg_objects.js:8930
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand rpg_objects.js:8838
Game_Interpreter.update rpg_objects.js:5226
Game_Troop.updateInterpreter rpg_managers.js:2282
BattleManager.updateEventMain rpg_managers.js:2275
BattleManager.updateEvent rpg_managers.js:2245
BattleManager.update rpg_scenes.js:2265
Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess rpg_scenes.js:2257
Scene_Battle.update YEP_CoreEngine.js:1431
Scene_Battle.update rpg_managers.js:2025
SceneManager.updateScene rpg_managers.js:1984
SceneManager.updateMain rpg_managers.js:1908 SceneManager.update

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I get this error while in combat.
View attachment 832576

I tried in the volcanic cave region as well same there. Doesn't say when or where the syntax error is. Is there a way to check?
What happens before the syntax error. What action happened. If there was an attack give me the specific attack that was done.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
What happens before the syntax error. What action happened. If there was an attack give me the specific attack that was done.
If i chose to battle as quickly as possible nothing happens although I loaded another save immediately so I can't say if it appears later.
SyntaxError: Unexpected token => {stack: (...), message: "Unexpected token =>"} This kept popping up in console again and again when I only set all characters to defend without speedhack installed.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If i chose to battle as quickly as possible nothing happens although I loaded another save immediately so I can't say if it appears later.
SyntaxError: Unexpected token => {stack: (...), message: "Unexpected token =>"} This kept popping up in console again and again when I only set all characters to defend without speedhack installed.
Does it happen an enemy turn? Does the enemy use a skill? What are you fighting? All things I need to know. Sounds like an enemy skill or H-attack is busted.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Does it happen an enemy turn? Does the enemy use a skill? What are you fighting? All things I need to know. Sounds like an enemy skill or H-attack is busted.
Hold on let me check with monkeys and the cave mobs

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
First
First Test without speedhack. It occurs when monkeys use the 'put in estrus' skill courtship or what its called. Its the pink gas effect that puts the fighters in estrus. Does not occur when I'm attacking or defending, nor does it appear when enemies do regular attacks.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
First

First Test without speedhack. It occurs when monkeys use the 'put in estrus' skill courtship or what its called. Its the pink gas effect that puts the fighters in estrus. Does not occur when I'm attacking or defending, nor does it appear when enemies do regular attacks.
Excellent. That is exactly what I thought. It is H attacks. One of them or multiple are broken. I'm sick of this games bullshit today so Ill look into it later or perhaps tomorrow.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Lizards
Excellent. That is exactly what I thought. It is H attacks. One of them or multiple are broken. I'm sick of this games bullshit today so Ill look into it later or perhaps tomorrow.
Lizards using 'cut through' also gives this error in the caves

Reactions: Silentce

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It's possible the problem I fixed could of had an impact on other stuff. try the new patch and see if it does anything. If not ill take a look at H-attacks more.
the one i thought was a japanese version was just the same version with incorrect tags.... just wasted 1g of data; have to wait til next month to download anything else... I'll just wait til an elite like you can patch the problems cuz my answer is to just switch my save file back and forth between the (MTL) and original version.... doesn't usually solve every problem

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
let me know when you have the new patch to fix the skill bug and the battle sex bug.... i downloaded the patch on page 4, but it didn't help the skills bug if that's what it was for... i'll put this game on the back burner for now. it has to be a hassle to fix everyone else's mistakes, so no rush... on a side note (correct me if I'm wrong) the only pregnant scene is if you choose to be a sex slave at the beginning, so if you just in it for preggo you should probably go for something similar to violated heroine

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Before that file the the error popped up before the enemy executed some H-attack.
Now they use it and after 2 more lines 'syntax-error'
Alright good to know. Progress. This means that the javascript in the games code is fucked and has to be replaced completely.

Reactions: Xhin

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Alright good to know. Progress. This means that the javascript in the games code is fucked and has to be replaced completely.
we wait u man, u can do it
EDIT: better not, people, just download the game again and use the 2 versions; the original and the patched, one for playing and the other to buying the skills

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Do me a favor and try the fight again using this file.
Do me a favor and try the fight again using this file.
Alright this time I tried both with speedhack on and off. The lizard using cut causes this
SyntaxError: Unexpected token => {stack: (...), message: "Unexpected token =>"}message: "Unexpected token =>"stack: (...)get stack: function () { [native code] }set stack: function () { [native code] }__proto__: ErrorYEP_CoreEngine.js:2811 Yanfly.Util.displayErrorYEP_CoreEngine.js:1817 Game_Interpreter.command111rpg_objects.js:8930 Game_Interpreter.executeCommandrpg_objects.js:8838 Game_Interpreter.updaterpg_objects.js:5226 Game_Troop.updateInterpreterrpg_managers.js:2282 BattleManager.updateEventMainrpg_managers.js:2275 BattleManager.updateEventrpg_managers.js:2245 BattleManager.updaterpg_scenes.js:2265 Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcessrpg_scenes.js:2257 Scene_Battle.updateYEP_CoreEngine.js:1431 Scene_Battle.updaterpg_managers.js:2025 SceneManager.updateScenerpg_managers.js:1984 SceneManager.updateMainrpg_managers.js:1908 SceneManager.update

As for monkeys the tissue throw and the gas effect skill both result in same error. It didn't crash the game but the error persists every time they use H-skill.

Sorry for the error formatting, I don't see any log files or how to properly paste them here from console.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
we wait u man, u can do it
EDIT: better not, people, just download the game again and use the 2 versions; the original and the patched, one for playing and the other to buying the skills
Skill are fixed. The H battle skills are broken for the same reason. The translator added a plugin that broke everything. I turned it off to fix skills going to remove it and see what happens.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I need someone to test this for me. Delete the js folder from your game and replace it with this folder. DO NOT overwrite the folder we need to remove a plugin form the game completetly. See if replacing this results in H skills working or not.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
What fixed crashing and ero attacks for me :

Download the NORMAL version for 64-bit windows(unless your win is 32 bit).
Extract and overwrite to the game root folder. Run nw.exe
(optional but recommended : delete original game.exe and rename nw.exe to game.exe)

You still need Silentce's fix for skill acquisition to work.

Disclaimer : my AVG antivirus complained about nw.exe(v0.48.3) . But it didn't complain for an older version that i had(v0.46.3 which also fixes the game). Go figure...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
[QUOTE="Silentce, post: 4261794, member: 357780"s]
I need someone to test this for me. Delete the js folder from your game and replace it with this folder. DO NOT overwrite the folder we need to remove a plugin form the game completetly. See if replacing this results in H skills working or not.
[/QUOTE]
skill tree system seems to work with that. now sex atks is the only thong broken. wonder if that's what's happening to this one game: fantasy factory girls redemption? the translation breaks the game mechanics... in ffgr the enemies just wonder around like npc's and don't atk, and in same way you can't atk them and it keeps you from completing the quest

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What fixed crashing and ero attacks for me :

Download the NORMAL version for 64-bit windows(unless your win is 32 bit).
Extract and overwrite to the game root folder. Run nw.exe
(optional but recommended : delete original game.exe and rename nw.exe to game.exe)

You still need Silentce's fix for skill acquisition to work.

Disclaimer : my AVG antivirus complained about nw.exe(v0.48.3) . But it didn't complain for an older version that i had(v0.46.3 which also fixes the game). Go figure...
that's alot of files it will replace..... are you sure it won't break the game?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes