VN - Unity - Completed - Iron Giant : Room For Rent [Final] [Skadoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ryan Ber

Small straightforward game with 3 endings that were pretty decent. I personally like the artstyle a fair amount. My only complaint was if there was a quicker way to see all paths (ex. a save system), but the game does what it sets out to accomplish. Go in expecting a short linear visual novel and you shouldn't be disappointed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

This game is very intriguing having to to try to choose the right choices and it takes time and the payoff is worth it in it own way and Skadoo masterpiece for sure ... hella of a good game. I would definitely recommend for sure for all those enjoying this kinda game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MorphAll

The game is really large for nothing. There should just be a button for each scenario in the menu instead of multiple ways of losing the game.
    The scenes are... meh at best, the art is far from perfect.
    I don't know if this is really the "final" version, but I hope it's not the last.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Animations looks kind of good.

Bad Points
    - Plot was empty.
    - We have literaly no story and no story content at all.
    - Drawings looks poorly maked.
    - Its too short for being completed game and even you can reach some of endings in just 5 minute...

For The End
    I'm not suggesting anyone to play this thing. This is not even game dont waste your time.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

R_Thur

this is really bad...

the backstory is great... it could have been an amazing game but it seems the author just drawed some sex scenes with the characters and glued them with a 5 minute youtube video on how to animate... all of this made with Unity which doesn't make any sense for what it is
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Hybris

As it says in the description its a short game which is fine for a flash game to be honest. I feel that it being a unity game is a bit overkill and makes the menu controls a bit clunky feeling though.

The still art is decent to pretty good but falls down to early to mid 2000's when the animations start.
    This is defiantly an early work for the author.