VN Others Completed Irotoridori No Sekai HD - The Colorful World [Final + DLC] [FAVORITE]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

primastella

Sep 25, 2017
But I suspect that the 'magic' might be installing the right version of direct-x. Given that it is a remake from a 2011 game, you might need an older version. I believe Microsoft made manually installing direct-x harder on Windows 11, so I don't know it this still works:
Screenshot 2024-02-17 180933.png
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work for me

xidanis

Oct 11, 2022
now im feels old seeing this game out
i played this game when graduate high school
already forget the plot

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Just by touching someone with his hand, he is able to cure all of their wounds in return for some of his memories.
based on this I feel like the game will be depressing, but is it an ustuge or a nakige? I ask because I don't want to go in to it expecting the good ending to be happy if it isn't (and VNDB doesn't say either one). Basically: Is this "Clannad", "Kanon", "Kara no Shoujou", or "Narcissu" levels of depressing?

Tracreed

Mar 27, 2019
based on this I feel like the game will be depressing, but is it an ustuge or a nakige? I ask because I don't want to go in to it expecting the good ending to be happy if it isn't (and VNDB doesn't say either one). Basically: Is this "Clannad", "Kanon", "Kara no Shoujou", or "Narcissu" levels of depressing?
Not sure where you looked on VNDB but for me it's clearly tagged as "Nakige (2.4)" Haven't played it personally, so not sure to what extent though.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Took a decade for this to come out. I guess it will take another decade for it's sequel too (if it does get translated)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote