Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
“Huh, What’s this Drink?
A Love Potion that makes you irresistible to any girl.
Yea right, that only works in the movies and anime
But… what if it really DOES work?”

Only one way to find out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-29
Release Date: 2021-02-14
Developer: Hotpink - -
Censored: No
Version: Final Cut
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Alright, 'beat it'. The game, not my dick, since the game sucked.

Game is just a guy going ''should I buy thing, yea, its here, wow, I sleep''. Very rushed and stilted feeling dialogue. Then you wake up and his step-mom offers him 'comfort', which means a handjob, so it dumps you in a scene with your dick out and an arrow pointing up and down on your dick, to tell you to rub it with the mouse like that. So you do so. And nothing happens. For ages. Until it just does. There's no meter or anything to show progress, she just eventually starts blushing and breathing heavily. Then you cum and have to keep going for some reason, with even less indication on if you are doing it right or making any progress, since she's already blushing and breathing heavily. Then he says ''that was weird'' to himself, with his step-mom apparently just ceasing to exist spontaniously, it ends and points you to patreon.

You need some indication on the UI anything is happening during sex. It was frustrating more than anything else.

I'd say if you get the rubbing down right straight away there's maybe 3 minutes content here. Probably actually less.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting little demo could use some UI touch-ups as mentioned above and little bit more story but it's just a teaser so:

1597346790348.png

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Didn't expect much for 30 MB .... but nice that it is fully voiced... even though it's only a minute or 2...

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes