Is anyone know a solution for this ?

Scro Ghost

Oct 11, 2021
1660504872277.png
I translated this game by using translator++.....I translated many games with this but in some games ,character name
is not converted...is anyone know a solution for this ?
(sorry for bad English)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I've seen this happen on games that have colored text. Translator++ seems to be configured to skip those lines by default to avoid messing with the game code, so you would have to go over them manually or edit the translation logic.

If it is just names on that specific game it should be easy to just use a replace all directly in the json files.

Reactions: Scro Ghost

Scro Ghost

Oct 11, 2021
I've seen this happen on games that have colored text. Translator++ seems to be configured to skip those lines by default to avoid messing with the game code, so you would have to go over them manually or edit the translation logic.

If it is just names on that specific game it should be easy to just use a replace all directly in the json files.
1660506972186.png
did you know how to do that ? :(
I tried rpgm vx legacy parser in translator++ also ..... that gave me same result but character name text color changed to white

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
did you know how to do that ? :(
I'm not a translator++ user but you should be able to do that using the function to go over each name more carefully. It should even support on newer versions if you know how to use them.

Reactions: Scro Ghost