Is Big Brother actually good?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I just tried the game, and it seemed to be cool, BUT :
- long periods without being able toi do anything... 10$ every 3 days, it will be hard to buy many things which cost hundreds...
- the most horrible asshole of the world, Eric... Sincerily, this guy has the nerves to say anything abour the education of "the kids", he's out in the instant. Boot camp ? Physical menaces ? No, sorry, I don't play games, especially erotic gamles, to bear such assholes. IRL, I would have talked. Really talked. Saif things that would have made my mother understand the ugglyness of the situation.
People like that, I could kill them.

So, no...
I think i'll continue the game, just a little farther, hopping this shit won't have any real interaction in the game.
If not, adios the game.

Seriously !! WTF with the choice of this stupid character ??
It's absolutely NOT erotic at all.
It's absolutely NOT logical that any mom fall in love with such a garbage.
It's absolutely NOT possible that anyone accept this piec of shit deciding things in your house.
It's impossible that such looser gives ANYTHING good fir the game.

Except giving anger, and hatred, what is he just here ????
And, really : when you want to play erotic games, is it to feel such bad emotions ??

Are the creators completely stupid, or what ??

Reactions: Tunak23

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
hello from the future.. in 2023 the game is great, still incomplete, also rebooted a couple of times...

Mar 14, 2023
The original one was decent, but all these clones nowadays... There's even this one in space now... I mean come on, it's getting ridiculous, let it die already God damn it!