Is fapforfun a dangerous site/uploader to use? Is it best to stay away?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
The website fapforfun has all the games up on their site. On animesharing they also have all their links up as torrents so everything is readily available without so much as a rapidgator or other pay to use storage site. So is there a catch?
I recall randomly reading a comment on one of sukebei torrents that fapforfun has dangerous files included but I have no idea if it's true.

I say this because just today, I noticed on sukebei, that they were banned and all their uploads are red.
Fapforfun was a prominent uploader and still holds quite a lot of content which is easily accessible that isn't behind paywalls but it just seems too good to be true.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't know.
But instead of wondering if it is true or not, I would prepare for the worst and think of a countermeasure.
Playing the games in a virtual machine could be a good solution.

By the way, the site may be safe now but not in the future; or only some torrents are actually infected.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Red torrents are usually (pointless) reuploads. I have no idea why he was banned, but he's now posting under the name Tracer. He also moved to a new blogspot account.

My advice for all these games (including the ones from this place): make a virtual machine with Virtualbox or VMware and don't download from shady places.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit