is it possible to render DAZ characters to look like VAM or HS?

TaimaninMED

Feb 6, 2018
hi, I want to start learning daz3d but I kinda don't like the realistic renders cuz I like the Japanese art style more

so is it possible to render from daz or blinder to get the same characters as virt a mate or honey select? and what kind of things i need to look for to achieve this?

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Hi mate I have an example for you. If you've played My New Family then you certainly know it's made with HS. Now check out this post.
The conclusion is yeah it's possible.
I don't know what kind of things you need as I too have a very little experience with DAZ. A little bit that I can tell is you have to edit your character by yourself and that means makeup, hair colour, costume so that it matches your preference.

Reactions: TaimaninMED

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
hi, I want to start learning daz3d but I kinda don't like the realistic renders cuz I like the Japanese art style more

so is it possible to render from daz or blinder to get the same characters as virt a mate or honey select? and what kind of things i need to look for to achieve this?
Anything is possible :p

Blinder or Blender I have no idea

DAZ - Possible I guess but not worth it.

If you were a really really good DAZ user and had too much time on your hands you could probably work something out. DAZ characters are designed for iray realistic rendering, you would be fighting it to use if for anything else. If you like virt a mate or honey select use one of them.

Saying that, it may be possible, I just don't believe so.