linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I meant no disrespect. Sorry if I gave you that impression.
We good, none taken.
Never apologize for giving your opinion.

If you blow us seeing more fan art by them I'm gonna send Tanja your way to bully you (no nookie, just straight up bully you)... :cautious:
Everyone have their own opinion and i'am well aware that my art isn't 1:1 and probably never will be, i just like the characters/game too much and have daz as hobby so why not give it a try, no need to release the kraken. :LOL:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
linkinn Damn, I do like the Killer's HS original characters, but your fan art really shows the potential the game would have had graphics-wise with DAZ. I know it's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see you team up with Killer to create a DAZ remaster.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
linkinn Damn, I do like the Killer's HS original characters, but your fan art really shows the potential the game would have had graphics-wise with DAZ. I know it's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see you team up with Killer to create a DAZ remaster.
I appreciate the comment, i love this game as it is right now, i'am not sure it would be beneficial to anyone to remake it so far into the story. About the team up, he definitely don't need anyone to produce a game in daz and his other game is more than proof of that, the amount of content and quality is impressive for his first daz game, character design is also on point, put alot of developers to shame.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I know he needs no help with DAZ, for sure. But I'd rather have him produce new content than improve old one, while someone external wouldn't hurt progress with the games.
Whether it would be beneficial? I know there are people that like the HS style more than DAZ, but I think the better graphics would be a perfect fit for an already great game. And I guess Killer at least partially agrees or he would have gone for HS with MNM as well. And it's not just visual quality alone, but also the severe restrictions to (lewd) animations in HS that have been mentioned a lot here and that make the lewd scenes very repetitive and much less enjoyable than they could be.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I know he needs no help with DAZ, for sure. But I'd rather have him produce new content than improve old one, while someone external wouldn't hurt progress with the games.
Whether it would be beneficial? I know there are people that like the HS style more than DAZ, but I think the better graphics would be a perfect fit for an already great game. And I guess Killer at least partially agrees or he would have gone for HS with MNM as well. And it's not just visual quality alone, but also the severe restrictions to (lewd) animations in HS that have been mentioned a lot here and that make the lewd scenes very repetitive and much less enjoyable than they could be.
I disagree. MNF shouldn't be in DAZ. Fanart itself can be whatever the artist decides though. It would lose it's charm. Killer also said that MNF2 will be in HS2 and I'm really glad about that. Speaking of the sex animations... Look at games like HH or Once in a Lifetime. They use HS and have good animations.
Don't forget that MNF is Killers first game.

Reactions: Lerd0 and linkinn

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I tried Alice this time, i could've made her a little more young but eh.. this one took a while to render.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see an issue with the seeming age of the person in the renders, here. The character's 18 after all. Very much appreciate the work. Though in the 2nd of the 3, I may have considered making her hips a little more slender. That's just my personal vision of the character, though. Excellent art. Love the bubble but.

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for My New Family 0.22 on sunday. And so far the feedback has been pretty good! Looks like the things I'm trying work out, at least for the patrons! I will do my best to release the 2nd beta this week, not going to give any promises though.

Like I said a few times already, the little break from My New Family had some very positive effects on my mental health and my general state of mind in regards of working. I'm now a lot more relaxed and don't push myself as much as I used to, especially regarding "deadlines" that I set for myself. That will ultimately mean that the updates will become even better, at least I hope so! 0.22 is going to be a very interesting update and I can't wait to hear your feedback on this!

I haven't done that much for My New Memories last week since I was more focused on My New Family and getting back "into the groove", if that makes sense. I did a few things and optimized a bit of the code. I still want to make sure that ALL savegames will work once Chapter II releases, I know that a few people had problems on Steam and even on the non Steam version. So I will put in some extra tests before I release it is what I want to say. I've already written a few things out for the script, or rather, I made notes regarding certain events that I already planned. Like I said in a few other progress updates, Chapter II will be more like the prologue and should keep you on edge with certain events. Don't worry though, like usual I will do my best to put a smile on your face once the update ends! Todays render is just Sarah relaxing a little ( she will also get more content in Chapter II ).

And I think that's it for this week. A shorter progress update this time. I still hope I kept you guys updated on everything and I'll see you for the next one! Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for My New Family 0.22 on sunday. And so far the feedback has been pretty good! Looks like the things I'm trying work out, at least for the patrons! I will do my best to release the 2nd beta this week, not going to give any promises though.

Like I said a few times already, the little break from My New Family had some very positive effects on my mental health and my general state of mind in regards of working. I'm now a lot more relaxed and don't push myself as much as I used to, especially regarding "deadlines" that I set for myself. That will ultimately mean that the updates will become even better, at least I hope so! 0.22 is going to be a very interesting update and I can't wait to hear your feedback on this!

I haven't done that much for My New Memories last week since I was more focused on My New Family and getting back "into the groove", if that makes sense. I did a few things and optimized a bit of the code. I still want to make sure that ALL savegames will work once Chapter II releases, I know that a few people had problems on Steam and even on the non Steam version. So I will put in some extra tests before I release it is what I want to say. I've already written a few things out for the script, or rather, I made notes regarding certain events that I already planned. Like I said in a few other progress updates, Chapter II will be more like the prologue and should keep you on edge with certain events. Don't worry though, like usual I will do my best to put a smile on your face once the update ends! Todays render is just Sarah relaxing a little ( she will also get more content in Chapter II ).

And I think that's it for this week. A shorter progress update this time. I still hope I kept you guys updated on everything and I'll see you for the next one! Stay awesome!

Thank you posting this as always Kytronix
Good news :)

Reactions: csmk14

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh wow! I love the original version, but I think this Alice will be in my dreams.
Well, unlike the original, this is an Alice that could visit the household in My New Memories, perhaps because of her interest in architecture.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes