RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
hey dev. sorry if i sound a little impatient but, is this an abandoned project? coz we on ch.21 for almost 2 months i think. i reaaly liked this game and art style. pls post an update in near future.
Not abandoned, he's alternating work between this game and My New Memories, which recently had an update, so now it's back to working on this one.
You'll probably have to wait a couple of months for the next update (don't quote me on that, just guesstimating)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, calling a game abandoned after 2 months is a little...Rude? I guess? I don't know. It came off rude. But like RedNoise said, I'm working on 0.22 at the moment and the first beta for patrons will be out soon. After that I can give a better estimate on how long the update in general will take.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
hey dev. sorry if i sound a little impatient but, is this an abandoned project? coz we on ch.21 for almost 2 months i think. i reaaly liked this game and art style. pls post an update in near future.
I don't mean this to be as snarky as it is going to sound, but if you are questioning if something is abandoned after 2 months you are going to have a REALLY bad time on this site. Might want to find a different hobby, or at least limit your searches to completed projects.

Seriously; almost every dev here is working solo, or in extremely small teams, and these things take time to make. Especially if they are dropping more than 5-10 minutes worth of content at a time.

I get being impatient, the content doesn't come fast enough for my liking either, but Killer7 is easily one of the best when it comes to releasing large content updates quickly and consistently. There are multiple devs (whose works I love, I'm not bashing them in any way) that don't manage to release even half of the amount of content Killer does, in a year.

Reactions: DA22

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hm.... looks good I guess but doesn't look like Maddie to me.

The Lucy one was better even though her tail texture looked kinda crystalline...
Well i do my best, that's why i'am going with inspired and not trying to full convert the characters, it's almost impossible to get it perfect.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well i do my best, that's why i'am going with inspired and not trying to full convert the characters, it's almost impossible to get it perfect.
I meant no disrespect. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes