varage

Jun 26, 2019
Lewd patcher back up account with patch banned lol yea think this games gunna be on a pass for a good long while.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Lewd patcher back up account with patch banned lol yea think this games gunna be on a pass for a good long while.
Why should this be so? It's not like you can't attach the patch to posts here.

Killer7, with your permission I would post the patch here once per page. The past week has shown that this would be easier than linking to the post every time.

Reactions: varage

damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
anyone can upload the WT Mod for Part1 as Package (zip/7z/rar) ? getting weird cloudfare error (stream.rar with a txt in it, which tells that content is forbidden o_O).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
anyone can upload the WT Mod for Part1 as Package (zip/7z/rar) ? getting weird cloudfare error (stream.rar with a txt in it, which tells that content is forbidden o_O).
You don't need it.
WT is very simple. Best choice is always the top one except Maddies second school test.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'll give you that, but Fiona is the best woman...

:p
#teamFiona
[insert Tanja joke here]

On a serious note...
Yes I think Fiona is great too but I think the "tsundere" thing she is doing is well... kinda boring by now...
She loves the MC, the MC loves her....
I think it's time she stops that "I can't show emotions thingy" she is still doing even after telling the MC that she wants to be a good gf...

Reactions: testo2

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
[insert Tanja joke here]

On a serious note...
Yes I think Fiona is great too but I think the "tsundere" thing she is doing is well... kinda boring by now...
She loves the MC, the MC loves her....
I think it's time she stops that "I can't show emotions thingy" she is still doing even after telling the MC that she wants to be a good gf...
I get that. I'm nowhere near there yet. I'm loving the slow burn of her fighting her feelings. To me it fits her.

We all have different ideals and tastes, for example some love Tanja and not want her as a pet... crazy

At least I get your views on Fiona:p

Reactions: EJW

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If you are interested, a very open interpretation of our beautiful little sister Lucy on daz, i tried to capture some of her features but it's not that easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, that looks incredible. Good job! And thank you for that :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow, that looks incredible. Good job! And thank you for that :)
Does that mean Lucy can visit the Davidson's? ;-)

Speaking of Lucy, I see that our choices in MNF now give full disclosure of what to expect if you choose the second option.
screenshot0007.png

burning brain

May 19, 2021
hey dev. sorry if i sound a little impatient but, is this an abandoned project? coz we on ch.21 for almost 2 months i think. i reaaly liked this game and art style. pls post an update in near future.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes