ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 602928

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-14
Release Date: 2021-09-14
Developer: Killer7 - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Other Games: My new Memories
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again. This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.
More info here

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 10+
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED -
FIX

Patches: -
Android: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVE FILE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 479469 View attachment 479470 View attachment 479471 View attachment 387010 View attachment 387011 View attachment 560302 View attachment 560303 View attachment 560304 View attachment 560305 View attachment 560306 View attachment 560307 View attachment 560309
to the developer of this gem of a game just maybe u can try to contact the developer of this game https://f95zone.to/threads/deviant-discoveries-v0-49-6-jan-the-spider.1544/ it have a functional update feature build in so that u only have to download the new scenes and chapters would really help to lower the traffic on downloads,i really like the game and the story but im not a fan of fractured games so chapter 1-9 and then chapter 10+ a other download breaks a bit the immersion for me...
i had recenttly downloaded the 0.21 version and had to read "u startet without a savegame u need a save from chapter 9"
i like complete games i rather download 8gb+++ for a full story then 2 or more parts like the mao sama serie
just a idea ...the game and story is really good and i like it really and hope we see soon babybumps ^^
PS:maybe a inbuild incest patch u activate via ingame PC or something,dont know the name anymore there was a game u type "truestory" in MC pc and the game switch from Landlady to Mom...

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Any kind soul having the i-patch for 0.21 to share since lewdpatcher is down? I just finished chapter 1-9.

Thank you very much!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm... I did that... what I didn't do was have Mary, Becca, or Fiona in the harem. I'm starting again but adding Fiona as posts here made her sound interesting, and what I've seen in the game without her make me curious.
Admittedly I started this game because of an image in a signature (Spfjolietjake's). I must say even if that image was a special one off or something I'm not too disappointed, it's been an enjoyable experience.

PS please forgive any weird formatting or anything, I don't post in forums typically.
Ohhhh, yeah that was a special render I made. There are a few pee scenes in the game with Alice and I do plan to do more of that in the coming updates ( I have to admit I kinda forgot about those ).
I forgot who made this signature (I've drank and slept alot since then). I do so love it.

Maybe one day the kind and talented creator will make an (optional) scene to rival it's beauty. ;)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Loved my new memories was gunna give this a shot but have to wait until incest patch is back up im no fan of landlady nonsense. Oh i can't be with you im your landlady as if that makes any sense at all haha.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Was playing My New Memories and saw Sabrina roll her eyes at me, and I went "Hang on a tick.. I know who has that tech.. the dude who did My New Family!" I didn't realise that Killer7 makes Memories as well. I thought it was just coincidence with the "My New X" title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello, I need to make a decision but I want to ask for some input first:

I am in the chapter 4 right now, on the train, which btw I believe isnt even close to the halfway point of the game.

I'm using the walkthrough mod to see most of the available content, but now I'm srsly considering going back and starting a new savefile and NOT pick Lucy because, right now imo, I'm getting too much Lucy dialogue. Like, I'm talking to her 3 times a day, sometimes 4.

My question is: is it going to be like this in the next chapters? If the answer is yes, I will start a new savefile.
Well, Lucy is a fan favorite so you will have a lot of dialogue with her. Not to an extreme extent, but since you started your relationship with Lucy shortly before the vacation, you will get some more content with her.

Reactions: Tanurak

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello, I need to make a decision but I want to ask for some input first:

I am in the chapter 4 right now, on the train, which btw I believe isnt even close to the halfway point of the game.

I'm using the walkthrough mod to see most of the available content, but now I'm srsly considering going back and starting a new savefile and NOT pick Lucy because, right now imo, I'm getting too much Lucy dialogue. Like, I'm talking to her 3 times a day, sometimes 4.

My question is: is it going to be like this in the next chapters? If the answer is yes, I will start a new savefile.
She is one of the main girls... What did you expect?
My advice is play the harem route first, then you can try to exclude girls...
The problem is that the non-harem path isn't finished so you might run into problems.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just have one question. How can anyone NOT pick Lucy??????????
She's a strong willed little woman. She has "super powers" and challenges the mc. She's smarter than the mc and so damn beautiful.

I believe that combination scares some people. I adore the fuck out of her and our relationship but I get she isn't for everybody :)

Reactions: DevilsOwn

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
She's a strong willed little woman. She has "super powers" and challenges the mc. She's smarter than the mc and so damn beautiful.

I believe that combination scares some people. I adore the fuck out of her and our relationship but I get she isn't for everybody :)
But you prefer your best girl Tanja.... right? :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes