Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Yet you're still here talking about it. Who continues to comment on games they're no longer interested in?
I don't see how that's relevant, unless you're trying to get a rise out of me like the trolls others identify me as.
Funny enough, I never would have replied if you hadn't.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Lain hasn't been active for some time. It is not known if she will even come back, because there is no contact with her. Even her Patreon is under review. :confused:

But you don't need a WT mod here, the choices are very simple, usually you choose the answer at the top. :)
There is no need for a mod, just pick the top choices and be nice and you will get all in game content. There is some choices that you are freely to pick from like sub or dom path, pet or girlfriend path. you will know what I mean when you play the game. Enjoy
But it's not just a walkthrough mod, it adds more than just that. Well hopefully she can resolve whatever's going on with her Patreon soon so that those of us who want to enjoy her mods can do so! :confused:

Reactions: Qmil679

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
reapply patch if desired.
I did that, but given the conversation after the dream, I sort of want to see how it looks without familial relationships. What happened, Rebecca was Martin's landlady? Maid? MC's Nanny? I wonder how Alice fits in without familial bonds.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
She isn't inactive just because of what is going on with her patreon. Lain was being harassed on top of that.
Yeah, just been reading what little I've found so far about that. :eek: Haven't been all that active here myself the last couple months so there's a whole lot for me to catch up, but I sure didn't expect to find anything like that had happened! o_O

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, just been reading what little I've found so far about that. :eek: Haven't been all that active here myself the last couple months so there's a whole lot for me to catch up, but I sure didn't expect to find anything like that had happened! o_O
Wait, what happened? Could you link to the posts oooooor do I have to admit how lazy I am? :confused:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Anyway to get the in game walkthrough not through patreon?
only if some has a direct mega link but I doubt there is one also it wouldn't do any good on anything past 12 witch was the last update done on the mod

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Pantyheim!?
Was that one of the realms discussed in Norse mythology?
Sounds like a cross between Norse and Japanese culture.

Reactions: Naxos

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I plan to make the 0.1 of My New Memories at least as long as a MNF update. So about ~2 hours of playtime.

I also updated the first render you will see once you start the game with the new house I found. It took 2 1/2 hours to render but I think it looks good. The skin color of the front right and back right one might change in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All onboard the Lolitrain!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

GALLERY NOTE: I've unlocked all the scenes the developer has listed in the gallery.rpy file. I don't have time to go looking for the rest with my workload. If someone wants to do a gallery unlocker mod and add the rest of them, they are more than happy too. Cheers!

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).

*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, I feel all of you pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Right now it's just a Walkthrough Mod, but I will work on unlocking the Gallery in my downtime. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.12

Note: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM i(f you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch* your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You are a gentleman and a scholar

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Okay guys calm down, let's talk about a game related topic again :).

I plan to end 0.13 on a cliffhanger that isn't really a cliffhanger. I'm sure that a lot of you guys will like the last sentences that get spoken before MC falls asleep ;). And I'm actually curious if all of you will understand what she means...
Oh man! A cliffhanger about the upcoming cliffhanger!

This is strange...

I'm actually drooling!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes