Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No the 99 version of the mod WILL NOT work with the 1. VN. There are changes to the whole vn from the beginning to the ends thus the code is different.

Reactions: CharleyT

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No the 99 version of the mod WILL NOT work with the 1. VN. There are changes to the whole vn from the beginning to the ends thus the code is different.
Got here before me. Curious how many more time will it need to be pointed out this mod is v0.99, even though the tag and OP both read for game v0.99, therefore it will not work with the 1.0 final.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
can someone explain what happened?? or link me to where it was explained cause seeing snippets of this makes me genuinely sad. The games with the best mods were from lain. sad to see she's been MIA for a while now

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
can someone explain what happened?? or link me to where it was explained cause seeing snippets of this makes me genuinely sad. The games with the best mods were from lain. sad to see she's been MIA for a while now
Short answer. Major trolls as well as threats to her in another thread. Not to mention her Patreon page being under review. Probably caused by one if not more of those trolls who were childish and couldn't wait for her updates.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Short answer. Major trolls as well as threats to her in another thread. Not to mention her Patreon page being under review. Probably caused by one if not more of those trolls who were childish and couldn't wait for her updates.
I'll never understand how people can be this stupid. Can't they see they hurt themselves alongside everyone else?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow, I haven't been here in a while, and I can see that something is going on. What is the situation with Lain?
If she finishes her work on WT etc, it's a pity because she was great at what she does. :confused: A lot of games I played made me happy with the Laim mod, it helped me very much with the gameplay. I can say that sometimes it was hard for me to go further with the story, and thanks to the mods from Lain, I was able to do it. I am grateful for her work and hope she won't let go.
I hope the situation will clear up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But her Patreon has been under review for weeks now. Why is it taking so long?
Yeah you can thank the Summertime saga idiots for that. Some assholes got butt hurt cuz she couldnt code in a walkthrough mod on the new update cuz the code was fucked and the children threw a tantrum... It was ugly anyways i hope shes well and taking care of herself
yeah, all traces of lain on the Summertime saga thread have been erased @_@ damn
i mean there were some serious threats directed towards her if she ghosts its completely understandable....
It's not just the review that's keeping her away. There are way more posts about it throughout the forum but these were close and short.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The mod doesn't work and I don't know where to download 9.1, this is still 9.
Once again there is no mod for this version yet. With lain out of the picture no telling on when one might be made

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote