GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Wait, what happened? Could you link to the posts oooooor do I have to admit how lazy I am? :confused:
To be honest I haven't been able to find much. I tried to download her Walkthrough mod for My New Family via the link earlier in this thread but when her Patreon page loaded it just said that the account is under review. So then I checked Maim Lain profile here on F95 and it looks as if her last activity was on Aug 4th. But then I noticed several very recent posts to her profile from other users expressing support etc over the recent harrasment. That's ....... pretty much all I've found. So I posted on her profile to add my voice to the others in offering support and best wishes.

I'll leave it at that here because I don't want to derail the discussions about My New Family.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To be honest I haven't been able to find much. I tried to download her Walkthrough mod for My New Family via the link earlier in this thread but when her Patreon page loaded it just said that the account is under review. So then I checked Maim Lain profile here on F95 and it looks as if her last activity was on Aug 4th. But then I noticed several very recent posts to her profile from other users expressing support etc over the recent harrasment. That's ....... pretty much all I've found. So I posted on her profile to add my voice to the others in offering support and best wishes.

I'll leave it at that here because I don't want to derail the discussions about My New Family.
She is missed. :(

Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Right now it's just a Walkthrough Mod, but I will work on unlocking the Gallery in my downtime. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.12

Note: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch* your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for all the mods you do. It is appreciated

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Right now it's just a Walkthrough Mod, but I will work on unlocking the Gallery in my downtime. Enjoy!

Note: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch* your saves should work just fine with this though.*

Or you can:
How awesome is this? Amazingly awesome is what it is! :cool: Many thinks for this, hopefully Maim Lain will return at some point and she's just taking a little time for herself. Recently downloaded a couple of your other mods for other games, though I haven't actually had time to get round to playing those yet! Just been so busy with downloading so much the last few days! :eek: :unsure: o_O

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Or you can:
Wow, thanks. (y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Killer7 finished playing the pre-release and wow, I'd forgotten how much I love this game and how much I missed Lucy. As this was the first update I've seen to this game since discovering it, for the first time I'm blown away by the amount of content.

Normally I'm disappointed in how short updates are, but the number of times i thought this was over only to discover more content; Wow. It might be normal for you, but it's just another thing that sets you and this game apart from so many others here.

Thanks again.

Also I think I'm going to start a petition to have this game renamed to "Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!"

#teamfiona

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Zoey, I've used your walk throughs for a number of games. Appreciate the work you do! Thank you.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Killer7 finished playing the pre-release and wow, I'd forgotten how much I love this game and how much I missed Lucy. As this was the first update I've seen to this game since discovering it, for the first time I'm blown away by the amount of content.

Normally I'm disappointed in how short updates are, but the number of times i thought this was over only to discover more content; Wow. It might be normal for you, but it's just another thing that sets you and this game apart from so many others here.

Thanks again.

Also I think I'm going to start a petition to have this game renamed to "Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!"

#teamfiona
Eh, not "Team Fiona"?!

D

Deleted member 618663

I hope Maim Lain returns, If not I wish Her well in Her next Adventure. We need more girls doing this stuff. And fewer self righteous Pricks trolling, and putting them down. I am trying to decide do I download pre-release or wait. Traci has adapted to living with me rather well I gave her access to the household account and she has been paying bills and taking care of the house. So on fri. I stop at the jewelry store to pick her something. They declined it and called her to see if it was alright if I bought her a bracelet. She calls me and ask what did You get me? I go tell them to authorize first. Those fuckers know how to ruin a surprise.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, but just got to be careful with her, otherwise, while she is jerking us off she might get too excited when we cum, and then fall forward and hit her head on our cock, that would be the wrong type of head to get. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, yeah there is something about Melissa, wonder if she will mention about Tanja saying sorry.

Oh maybe we can have Lucy and Melissa spank Tanja while she sucks us off.
She already did if I remember it correctly.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button. Enjoy!

Or you can:
with your mod installed would it follow the harem path I'm only asking this because you using it a different code then Lain and I wanted to know if it's going to follow the same path as Lain, sorry for my bad grammar English is not my native language

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
waiting with so much anticipation ,, is such a natural high ,, who needs weed when we have this :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Tomorrow could come a little faster.
waiting with so much anticipation ,, is such a natural high ,, who needs weed when we have this :ROFLMAO:
I really planned on waiting till the public release and not using my Patreon pre-release bonus but I just couldn't do it.

But I'm also eagerly awaiting the public release so I can talk about it more. Though by then I might be over some of the humor, but it was really, really hard not to post anything spoilerish.

Killer7 I was wondering if it would be feasible at all to somehow have a toggle regarding relationships on some of the side girls. I initially played saying yes to all of them, but i really didn't want anything to do with Sun/Soo whatever Fiona's secretary was called. To go back to the start and reply the whole game just to reject her the first time and kill the relationship before it started was pain. Obviously changing that mid game would mean missing scenes which is not really an issue. Just wondering it it was possible without any major rework?

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really planned on waiting till the public release and not using my Patreon pre-release bonus but I just couldn't do it.

But I'm also eagerly awaiting the public release so I can talk about it more. Though by then I might be over some of the humor, but it was really, really hard not to post anything spoilerish.

Killer7 I was wondering if it would be feasible at all to somehow have a toggle regarding relationships on some of the side girls. I initially played saying yes to all of them, but i really didn't want anything to do with Sun/Soo whatever Fiona's secretary was called. To go back to the start and reply the whole game just to reject her the first time and kill the relationship before it started was pain. Obviously changing that mid game would mean missing scenes which is not really an issue. Just wondering it it was possible without any major rework?
thanks for not spoiling us .... last time i got ahead of myself and dl'd before it got released and felt like shit ... this time i hope to wait till Killer7 says we can :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes