walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Melissa, Lucy friend with the scares does nothing sexual in the game, so unless you are confused I hope you are not bringing spoilers in here.
No, I meant, she mentioned that Tanja apologized to her in 0.12 if I remember it correctly.
But she stated also that she was over it at that time.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
1 planned fetish is alrdy out whit Sandra she is becausse she is holding a predictor behind her back
aka pregnant i believe that tag isnt planned but added now.

and i canot wait for tomorow's update v0.13

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Killer7 finished playing the pre-release and wow, I'd forgotten how much I love this game and how much I missed Lucy. As this was the first update I've seen to this game since discovering it, for the first time I'm blown away by the amount of content.

Normally I'm disappointed in how short updates are, but the number of times i thought this was over only to discover more content; Wow. It might be normal for you, but it's just another thing that sets you and this game apart from so many others here.

Thanks again.

Also I think I'm going to start a petition to have this game renamed to "Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!"

#teamfiona
There's a certain couple that I know.
They're strictly lovebirds,
A pair of turtle dove birds.
He's a guy who wants the world to know.
So ev'ry day
You'll hear him say

I Love Lucy and she loves me,
We're as happy as two can be,
sometimes we quarrel but then... (ha ha ha)
How we love making up again.

Lucy kisses like no one can,
She's my missus and I'm her man;
And life is heaven you see
Cause I Love Lucy
Yes I Love Lucy
and Lucy loves me.

source:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What do you mean, "no one wants to see that". I want to see it. Elaine is best girl.
When I was 40, I was seeing a 20-year-old and a 60-year-old. I found the elder woman to be a better match. I'm now 61, so seeing all the ageist "squick" reactions regarding toward Elaine are a bit...troubling.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is this the pre-release version are public release version of the game
0.13 is in prerelease and gos public Monday 0.12 is public right now hope that answers your question
also prerelease's are patreon members only releases so to get access to them you ether need to be one or get someone that is to share it

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
0.13 is in prerelease and gos public Monday 0.12 is public right now hope that answers your question
also prerelease's are patreon members only releases so to get access to them you ether need to be one or get someone that is to share it
thx

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I initially played saying yes to all of them, but i really didn't want anything to do with Sun/Soo whatever Fiona's secretary was called. To go back to the start and reply the whole game just to reject her the first time and kill the relationship before it started was pain. Obviously changing that mid game would mean missing scenes which is not really an issue. Just wondering it it was possible without any major rework?
To undate Sun and her sister Soo run your game in developer mode load the desired save and enter the following statements into the console (Shift+O):
Python:
sundate = False
sunlove = 0
soolovetime = False
quit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes