Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't want to put any words into Killer7 's mouth, but what I know of it, is there is no release date yet for MNM and his focus is on MNF. He does MNM stuff when he needs a break or on time off from MNF. I also suspect the initial release will be pretty substantial based on the number of preview renders on Patreon.

Killer feel free to smack me upside the head if I've said anything wrong.

More importantly I realise I've been remiss in congratulating you on the 1 year anniversary of My New Family.

* insert image of lucy waving a sparkler and saying congrats here *
Killer7 did state the goal was 2 hours of content for the first release i remember that

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Killer7 did state the goal was 2 hours of content for the first release i remember that
*mumbles* Why doesn't anybody ever follow my links? I mean sure, it's not really a burden to set them up. Or to do the initial search in the first place. Or to even come up with a clever search term. I mean, if I can do it… so can they, no? *sigh* *rummages through the recent posts* Ah, there…

Adding to what Spfjolietjake said: further information about My New Memories can be found by searching this thread.
It's the very first result of the search I linked. *mumbles* And now click it. Come on, click it. I dare you to click it. Click. It.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
*mumbles* Why doesn't anybody ever follow my links? I mean sure, it's not really a burden to set them up. Or to do the initial search in the first place. Or to even come up with a clever search term. I mean, if I can do it… so can they, no? *sigh* *rummages through the recent posts* Ah, there…

It's the very first result of the search I linked. *mumbles* And now click it. Come on, click it. I dare you to click it. Click. It.
:( my bad, Sorry I meant no offense, thats what I get for multitasking. Ty for taking the time to help others

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
:( my bad, Sorry I meant no offense, thats what I get for multitasking. Ty for taking the time to help others
No, think nothing of it, please. It was posted in jest but I forgot to close with these: :p:LOL: Alas, the dreaded multitasking stroke again.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Mock all you want it definitely is my nemesis :p
wasn't Mocking you or anyone was stating a fact its the reason many many Men, waman, and even kids die each year in almost all country's if you don't belive me look it up multitasking is right up there with with cause of death from car accident higher then even dunk driving belive it or not

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
wasn't Mocking you or anyone was stating a fact its the reason many many Men, waman, and even kids die each year in almost all country's if you don't belive me look it up multitasking is right up there with with cause of death from car accident higher then even dunk driving belive it or not
And kids this is why you don't play basketball in the car, dunk drivers.:LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't even think about them circumstances. Or texting and driving etc. Damn. It just fouls me up thankful no where near fatal yet.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
sorry about how dark that was but sadly thats life....
Yeah well I do, I am dyslexic so I know what it is like, and wanted something other than the kids crying over time moving so slow.
ya me to and this danm thing keeps changing the words danm phone auto correct

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh… I thought you went for a very clever pun there, seeing as I failed to use the proper past tense of 'to strike'. Now I do feel kind of bad for using the Haha-Emote. :oops:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes