airze

Feb 8, 2018
sorry about how dark that was but sadly thats life....
Yeah well I do, I am dyslexic so I know what it is like, and wanted something other than the kids crying over time moving so slow.
ya me to and this danm thing keeps changing the words danm phone auto correct

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
wasn't Mocking you or anyone was stating a fact its the reason many many Men, waman, and even kids die each year in almost all country's if you don't belive me look it up multitasking is right up there with with cause of death from car accident higher then even dunk driving belive it or not
Oh… I thought you went for a very clever pun there, seeing as I failed to use the proper past tense of 'to strike'. Now I do feel kind of bad for using the Haha-Emote. :oops:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.13! This update is a more wholesome update compared to 0.12. You will have a lot less drama and more feel good moments with all your girls. And of course the big cliffhanger get's revealed - with some more extras!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Before I go to bed to prepare for the release in a few hours I thought I'd share the render I made today with you guys...

View attachment 795147

And yes, I'm a very very very mean person :p ( check the version number )
Is this just a tease or for fun? If it's in-game, I love what ideas MNF is putting in her head.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is the incest patch als done
or does the save game cary it over automatic

perhap's a a small change in tag's plz since sandra you know how or wat i whont make details ppl have to find it for them selfs
but i figured it alrdy out on the end of 0.12 version yes you are evil Killer7 to make ppl wait what sandra had to say the morning ending

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Lovetime always works.
I went through the whole game again. It was great and certain events have changed for the better. I really enjoyed it. It did take almost two days to do it. Lets look forward to the pregnancies and the GILF in the background.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes