✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
You need to place it in x://whatever path you have/MNF/game

Edit:
"Android users: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder. "
Strange ... This is the first time that I have to do this process for this game thanks for the help

Aug 27, 2019
sorry about how dark that was but sadly thats life....

ya me to and this danm thing keeps changing the words danm phone auto correct
LOL! It did it again! Your text read: "phone auto correct." The proper technical term for that "feature" is Auto Corrupt. Please use it in the future.;)

Reactions: airze
Nov 4, 2018
Its been said before that this game doesn't need a walkthrough and it's true for most of it,
It's really good option top bad option bottom.

Knowing who to see and when is where it trips up the lazy players.

Nov 4, 2018
Hope the Android version gets reduce in file size my phone gets stupid when it come to 1gb or high
Most phones can handle just below 2gb possibly exactly 2gb almost never over.

It's good to always save the install files to the external memory if you have a SD card,
Some phones allow transferring the apks to sd while others don't or lack an sd port all together.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much for doing this. Saves me from having to play both Tanja's paths. Is there any chance you'll eventually add a second gallery for any of the teaser renders and such?
As Maim Lain put, it Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images.

BTW, Maim Lain is a she.

Jul 15, 2019
Most phones can handle just below 2gb possibly exactly 2gb almost never over.

It's good to always save the install files to the external memory if you have a SD card,
Some phones allow transferring the apks to sd while others don't or lack an sd port all together.
If I get it off the Google store it's no issue it installs but third party apps has issues it's sad cause there's real good games here gig n higher I can't play now since I lost my pc

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 .... i love the interactions between characters .... it amazes me how you make it seem so lifelike ... like i can see them actually talking to each other the way you make them ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
My New Family [v0.13] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC ( 1.42 GB): - - - -

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, first I absolutely love the game, but fucking hell I'm questioning the Mc's intelligence and/or the school system of this world, really, who does not know what ovulating means? I understand being slow, I'm very slow sometimes, but goddamn that is simple biology, again I love the game, but this is just not being funny to me anymore, in the beginning it was a little bit but damn he acts like a teenager about periods as well and that also annoys me but normally I just convinced myself that it is him joking. Sorry for the rant it just really bothered me.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
This game really needs a text box opacity slide. The renders and animations are too good to keep hiding them behind a grey wall.

Reactions: Jorund

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, first I absolutely love the game, but fucking hell I'm questioning the Mc's intelligence and/or the school system of this world, really, who does not know what ovulating means? I understand being slow, I'm very slow sometimes, but goddamn that is simple biology, again I love the game, but this is just not being funny to me anymore, in the beginning it was a little bit but damn he acts like a teenager about periods as well and that also annoys me but normally I just convinced myself that it is him joking. Sorry for the rant it just really bothered me.
He was joking with Maddie there :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Jerecapra
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes