The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started the update and got the resolution of the cliff hanger from last time.

All I have to say is FUCK YES!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Another fairly obvious cliffhanger. Not that I have a problem with it mind you. But the way things are going soon we'll have NYAKED PREGNYAANT GINGER CUDDLE TIME!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kind of missed the nun. It's about time she learns how good it feels to sin. :devilish: Time for those repressed urges to break to the surface. It's always the kinkiest who believe it's wrong that search for redemption in religion. But once the damn breaks the floor going to get wet.

Fiona grew even more on me this update (if that's even possible). Just the right amount of banter vs sweetness, while being successful, confident and kinky to boot. How bad would the others take it if you were to marry her first?

D

Deleted member 2631054

Pantyheim!?
Was that one of the realms discussed in Norse mythology?
Sounds like a cross between Norse and Japanese culture.
Pantyheimlich is when you give a girl an extreme wedgie when she is choking on something big and can't breath ;) ...

The game has over 8400 images now. This includes 185 .webm files ( animations ). At one point it can't get that much smaller anymore, sadly :/.
When it gets 3gig'ish time to start a chapter 2 at 0Mb... Nobody wants to download a 5-6gb file to play 300Mb of new content...

In the old days devs released updates that tacked onto your previous gamefiles...

Lots of whining about Modders not being around for this one...
Still stunned at peeps needing a walkthrough for this or even worse a walkthrough mod... seriously, this is about as close as it gets to a kinetic novel! Not trying to be a jerk to anyone, but the choices are usually, do something with someone (& have sex) or stay home and watch shit cartoons... (1960's spiderman beats family guy or simpsons all day long...) If you stay home you deserve what you don't get... endMod...

Last edited by a moderator:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Pantyheimlich is when you give a girl an extreme wedgie when she is choking on something big and can't breath ;) ...

When it gets 3gig'ish time to start a chapter 2 at 0Mb... Nobody wants to download a 5-6gb file to play 300Mb of new content...

In the old days devs released updates that tacked onto your previous gamefiles...

Lots of whining about Modders not being around for this one...
Still stunned at peeps needing a walkthrough for this or even worse a walkthrough mod... seriously, this is about as close as it gets to a kinetic novel! Not trying to be a jerk to anyone, but the choices are usually, do something with someone (& have sex) or stay home and watch shit cartoons... (1960's spiderman beats family guy or simpsons all day long...) If you stay home you deserve what you don't get... endMod...
See, I'm not sure I'm going to do that even when I hit 3gig. My maximum was 4gigs for pc/linux/mac and 2 gigs for the phone, once I reach that I will start a "season 2" or something to reduce the filesize again I think.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Killer7, I love your game.

Also I have a weird conspiracy theory. Lucy isn't the only kid born "unique". Sandra is also gifted but her power is that she can modify people's feelings. At the beginning of the game (provided you aren't a total D-bag to everyone) you experience some strange dreams that act as a catalyst towards you starting a family harem. Is this "typical"? Or is this the other superpowered daughter externalizing her emotions? Hmm? Hmm?

Okay I'm sure it is a whackadoo idea but it was at least fun to come up with.
You're so on to something. I have multiple theories about them that support your findings:

(1) They're Elves (the Tolkien kind)
This is supported by the talk about rings and One Ring in particular:
(2) They're Supers (the Asgardian kind)
This one's a bit thin but right before the above mentioned lines, there's talk about them having received some kind of Mini-Mjolnirs:
(3) They're witches
There's really no way not to see this: red hair, cat features, … Yeah, I'll show myself out.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Maybe, but in every other instance, this seems to have been the update of "back the heck off or just straight retcon every f/f relationship even hinted at previously". It was kinda awkward to have all this "no homo" packed into one update, honestly. I feel like some random lesbian kicked the author's dog this month or something.
Not sure what your on about. There wasn't really much more in this update than there was before aside from the aforementioned implication. But if that already gets this strong a reaction out of you I'm not sure what to say. Harem games tend to have the women interact with each other when it comes to scenes that include more than one girl. If that is a problem just click past it. No need to dwell.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Good and big update as usual, too much crying for my taste but that's a part of the story. A little disappointed about lucy's tail story just a third leg ? I thought who could make her horny if you touch it... Hope who have more 3some or 4some in nexts updates (like the sandra/mom scene)

Good work Killer7 ! Thanks ! And try to rest a little !

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
Not sure what your on about. There wasn't really much more in this update than there was before aside from the aforementioned implication. But if that already gets this strong a reaction out of you I'm not sure what to say. Harem games tend to have the women interact with each other when it comes to scenes that include more than one girl. If that is a problem just click past it. No need to dwell.
I think you misunderstood me. I'm not against f/f interactions at all. I was just noting it felt weird to have "oh we only kissed, didn't actually do anything, I only like guys" and then "No I'm not interested in her at all" (fiona) and then "no they're not together anymore" all back-to-back, when those all felt like character reversals.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks Killer7, you did great work as always!

I already figured out, For Android that you can use same method to install i-patch for WT mod as well

• Red Heart

Geoff96

May 28, 2020
Just a random thought, how come Yvonne’s nickname from Arianna changed from VonVon when in the vacation to WonWon?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I will publish a public patreon post on friday to talk about my one year anniversary and how it change and impacted my life. It's going to be a long post and very personal, in case you guys are interested in something like that. Meanwhile, I made another small little render while I started to work on 0.14 ( very slowly, don't worry ).

This is a render you will see when you play My New Memories.

oliviaelliotpicture.png

And to get back on track, I'm very happy to see that lots of you guys are enjoying 0.13 so far. Keep the feedback coming! :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hey, even Lucy said that Sandra's boobs are round and soft and feel like a pillow. So who knows. After pee time there might be more the gingers can do together :).
Yes, her comment got my real interest. Very intriguing possibilities.

• Red Heart

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Do i need incest patch if it was already activated of the previous versions by entering the code not the patch(which i think is for the latest version) ? I mean the previous saves have incest.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes