OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
My New Family [v0.13] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC ( 1.42 GB): - MEGA - - -
please compress this for android as well

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not sure it's possible to compress the android version even more. I will give it a try with cruncher but no promises, it's already heavily compressed.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Just wanna say Killer7 , this is probably one of the best games ive ever played. Absolutely love the story and the characters. Will be writing a long 5 star review soon :D

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey, is there a gallery unlocker mod or something? I just wanna see the locked scenes from the other Tanja path without having to replay the game again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Killer7

In the discussion with Elaine about Ida and Celeste, Elaine suggests making Ida Celeste's ward. Ida is the older sister, correct? If so, Ida would become Celeste's guardian. Celeste would be the ward in that situation. (A ward in this context is somebody under someone else's protection.)

Not quite done yet, but loving the update so far!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, now for my official thoughts about the update, first, there is so much content, really, so much, and all of it good, I loved the actual dates, and talking with the girls instead of pure sex, and the story progression as well, the sex scenes were very good as well, and just overall excellent, and I did laugh at a lot of the jokes as well, so yeah, excellent update all around, so again good job Killer7 and thanks for sharing it with us.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thank you so much for doing this. Saves me from having to play both Tanja's paths. Is there any chance you'll eventually add a second gallery for any of the teaser renders and such?
As Maim Lain put, it Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images.

BTW, Maim Lain is a she.
Maim Lain is a HE from everything I've heard, but I won't speak for him/her on that. I will probably not add that because Lain only manages about 25 mods and I manage over 90 walkthroughs and mods, and that's a lot to maintain. Just being honest with you. Don't wanna give you false hope and say maybe I will, because I am so busy. Look at my masterlist on patreon if you don't believe me and see the content I cover. :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maim Lain is a HE from everything I've heard, but I won't speak for him/her on that. I will probably not add that because Lain only manages about 25 mods and I manage over 90 walkthroughs and mods, and that's a lot to maintain. Just being honest with you. Don't wanna give you false hope and say maybe I will, because I am so busy. Look at my masterlist on patreon if you don't believe me and see the content I cover. :)
Everything I have heard Maim Lain is a she and been missing from action for about 2 months now with no word at all.
Her Patreon site has also been under review now for over a month now.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here is a even more compressed version for Android ( I could get it below 1GB, but barely.):

- -

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No worries, I saved the mod images from lain's v0.12 so I still have them. Just feels weird this place being down a moddder because of the "sheet" that happened in another thread. And I use your mods and walkthoughs in quite a lot of the games I have so I can understand. Thanks though.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I always provided Lain with the custom arts my patrons requested. If he eventually will pick it up again it will probably continue like that. Meanwhile, if you want to see them anyway, you can always join the discord. I post most of them there :).

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I always provided Lain with the custom arts my patrons requested. If he eventually will pick it up again it will probably continue like that. Meanwhile, if you want to see them anyway, you can always join the discord. I post most of them there :).
Sounds good, I can't promise I will implement them into the mod, but that would be cool. I hope Lain does come back as well, but the lack of communication from him/her concerns me.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Here is a even more compressed version for Android ( I could get it below 1GB, but barely.):

- -
Thx Killer7!!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hm, cute update, good job, Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think there is a problem with the balance between dialogue/drama and actions/sex scene.
If I start over the game, I 'm not sure I will be able to read everything again.

But except that, good job.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes