a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maim Lain is a HE from everything I've heard, but I won't speak for him/her on that. I will probably not add that because Lain only manages about 25 mods and I manage over 90 walkthroughs and mods, and that's a lot to maintain. Just being honest with you. Don't wanna give you false hope and say maybe I will, because I am so busy. Look at my masterlist on patreon if you don't believe me and see the content I cover. :)
Everything I have heard Maim Lain is a she and been missing from action for about 2 months now with no word at all.
Her Patreon site has also been under review now for over a month now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here is a even more compressed version for Android ( I could get it below 1GB, but barely.):

- -

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Maim Lain is a HE from everything I've heard, but I won't speak for him/her on that. I will probably not add that because Lain only manages about 25 mods and I manage over 90 walkthroughs and mods, and that's a lot to maintain. Just being honest with you. Don't wanna give you false hope and say maybe I will, because I am so busy. Look at my masterlist on patreon if you don't believe me and see the content I cover. :)
No worries, I saved the mod images from lain's v0.12 so I still have them. Just feels weird this place being down a moddder because of the "sheet" that happened in another thread. And I use your mods and walkthoughs in quite a lot of the games I have so I can understand. Thanks though.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I always provided Lain with the custom arts my patrons requested. If he eventually will pick it up again it will probably continue like that. Meanwhile, if you want to see them anyway, you can always join the discord. I post most of them there :).

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I always provided Lain with the custom arts my patrons requested. If he eventually will pick it up again it will probably continue like that. Meanwhile, if you want to see them anyway, you can always join the discord. I post most of them there :).
Sounds good, I can't promise I will implement them into the mod, but that would be cool. I hope Lain does come back as well, but the lack of communication from him/her concerns me.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Here is a even more compressed version for Android ( I could get it below 1GB, but barely.):

- -
Thx Killer7!!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hm, cute update, good job, Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think there is a problem with the balance between dialogue/drama and actions/sex scene.
If I start over the game, I 'm not sure I will be able to read everything again.

But except that, good job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I also think there is a problem with the balance between dialogue/drama and actions/sex scene.
If I start over the game, I 'm not sure I will be able to read everything again.

I put the sad face because you think you must have all women for it to be a harem when it only takes 3 for a harem.
An no there does not need to be any lesbian actions in this great game.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Dayum...

Really awesome game...

Never been a fan of Honeyselect, but the story is WAY strong and you have my vote :) (y)

slow humbs.gif

list101

Mar 18, 2019
My New Family [v0.13] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC ( 1.42 GB): - MEGA - - -
1.42 GB compressed? whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
To be honest I haven't been able to find much. I tried to download her Walkthrough mod for My New Family via the link earlier in this thread but when her Patreon page loaded it just said that the account is under review. So then I checked Maim Lain profile here on F95 and it looks as if her last activity was on Aug 4th. But then I noticed several very recent posts to her profile from other users expressing support etc over the recent harrasment. That's ....... pretty much all I've found. So I posted on her profile to add my voice to the others in offering support and best wishes.

I'll leave it at that here because I don't want to derail the discussions about My New Family.
Her page on PAtreon is taken down right now by the " Trust and Safety team " ... great...

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
1.42 GB compressed? whatever...
The game has over 8400 images now. This includes 185 .webm files ( animations ). At one point it can't get that much smaller anymore, sadly :/.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
After reading that summary oh man just how old is our MC if its going into questionable range not sure if I will fully play but this does have my curiosity

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
After reading that summary oh man just how old is our MC if its going into questionable range not sure if I will fully play but this does have my curiosity
His landlady left him when he was four years old - That's when the twenty years come in play. So there is nothing questionable, every character is 18+ ( it's stated in the game as well ).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Cheers mate, also Maim is a she. And it is really shit what has been happening, I only just learned they are apparently being harassed on top of the patreon shit.... some people are just fkn pathetic.

Anyway cheers for picking this up in the mean time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Killer7, I love your game.

Also I have a weird conspiracy theory. Lucy isn't the only kid born "unique". Sandra is also gifted but her power is that she can modify people's feelings. At the beginning of the game (provided you aren't a total D-bag to everyone) you experience some strange dreams that act as a catalyst towards you starting a family harem. Is this "typical"? Or is this the other superpowered daughter externalizing her emotions? Hmm? Hmm?

Okay I'm sure it is a whackadoo idea but it was at least fun to come up with.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

please no!

The beauty and one of the strongest features of this game is that doesn't happen. Every other harem game turns into some kind of fuckfest orgy, leave this one pure and simple like it is.

• Angry
Reactions: verzauberung
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes