D

Deleted member 2631054

Yes I only play renpy too, Daz I just don't care for most of the looks, Dating my Daughter is pretty much the only exception, I did like some of the girls in being a dik, but couldn't stand the game.
Then again I am weird, I play a bunch of fap games and don't fap to most of them, the angles kill it for me.
In 4 years of being here I've never fapped to a single game, I play for the stories which oddly often parallel my own fucked up life... I've shed many a tears over the years but zero swimmers...

• Haha
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In 4 years of being here I've never fapped to a single game, I play for the stories which oddly often parallel my own fucked up life... I've shed many a tears over the years but zero swimmers...
Yeah, kind of fucked up isn't it, most fap games have a better emotional story than most triple-A games.

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I plan to make the 0.1 of My New Memories at least as long as a MNF update. So about ~2 hours of playtime.

I also updated the first render you will see once you start the game with the new house I found. It took 2 1/2 hours to render but I think it looks good. The skin color of the front right and back right one might change in the future.

View attachment 791559
Just make sure the REDHEADS are still there, but it looks very nice so far!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just make sure the REDHEADS are still there, but it looks very nice so far!
Because of you quoting them and me sometimes having difficulties telling left from right I was really worried the gorgeous looks of both left-most girls were at risk of being altered. That… was intense. :oops:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I plan to make the 0.1 of My New Memories at least as long as a MNF update. So about ~2 hours of playtime.

I also updated the first render you will see once you start the game with the new house I found. It took 2 1/2 hours to render but I think it looks good. The skin color of the front right and back right one might change in the future.

View attachment 791559
I really like the brown color of the front right girl, its would be sad if it changes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 791559
The blond short girl is really cute.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 791559
so will i get my choice of babes ? ... or will there be a harem route option ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm, so Lucy tells Melissa about everyone being the MC girlfriend, and Melissa passes out from excitement, better make sure she is sitting on a bed than when she first sees the MC cock, otherwise she might pass out and hit her head:p.
I am so fucking looking forward to these scenes. Bringing Melissa is gonna be the highlight of this shitty year. Your post just made me way more excited for the future of this vn. Something about that girl gets me

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am so fucking looking forward to these scenes. Bringing Melissa is gonna be the highlight of this shitty year. Your post just made me way more excited for the future of this vn. Something about that girl gets me
gets you what .. excited .. horny ... sad ... what to commit bondage with her ? WHAT ? :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, but just got to be careful with her, otherwise, while she is jerking us off she might get too excited when we cum, and then fall forward and hit her head on our cock, that would be the wrong type of head to get. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, yeah there is something about Melissa, wonder if she will mention about Tanja saying sorry.

Oh maybe we can have Lucy and Melissa spank Tanja while she sucks us off.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, but just got to be careful with her, otherwise, while she is jerking us off she might get too excited when we cum, and then fall forward and hit her head on our cock, that would be the wrong type of head to get. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, yeah there is something about Melissa, wonder if she will mention about Tanja saying sorry.

Oh maybe we can have Lucy and Melissa spank Tanja while she sucks us off.
Yes please :) make my mc's pet work

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes please :) make my mc's pet work
I am sure Killer7 will, there is a lot of options out there, Lucy, Sandra, Melissa, Becca, Mary, Fiona, even Alice or cranky granny could punish Tanja.

Hell maybe even for exposing her shitty husband Diana could strapon fuck Tanja for "payment" to Fiona.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am sure Killer7 will, there is a lot of options out there, Lucy, Sandra, Melissa, Becca, Mary, Fiona, even Alice or cranky granny could punish Tanja.

Hell maybe even for exposing her shitty husband Diana could strapon fuck Tanja for "payment" to Fiona.
i'm kinda hoping .. we can get Lucy and Melissa to punish Tanja .. would serve her right .. its ok if we can't as long as my MC can abuse her ass :love:

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i'm kinda hoping .. we can get Lucy and Melissa to punish Tanja .. would serve her right .. its ok if we can't as long as my MC can abuse her ass :love:
Would be nice, although Lucy has said she wants nothing to do with Tanja, maybe a dream scene?.

D

Deleted member 618663

Don't forget Ida and her sister will be brought into the Harem. Maddie's fitness instructor.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't forget Ida and her sister will be brought into the Harem. Maddie's fitness instructor.
Um, how to put this after last time, the muscle girls are not my cup of tea.
Besides, want I really want would be a double team, which I doubt will happen, another male is ntr so out, and don't think you can do strap on in HS/PH.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes