Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, but just got to be careful with her, otherwise, while she is jerking us off she might get too excited when we cum, and then fall forward and hit her head on our cock, that would be the wrong type of head to get. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, yeah there is something about Melissa, wonder if she will mention about Tanja saying sorry.

Oh maybe we can have Lucy and Melissa spank Tanja while she sucks us off.
Yes please :) make my mc's pet work

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes please :) make my mc's pet work
I am sure Killer7 will, there is a lot of options out there, Lucy, Sandra, Melissa, Becca, Mary, Fiona, even Alice or cranky granny could punish Tanja.

Hell maybe even for exposing her shitty husband Diana could strapon fuck Tanja for "payment" to Fiona.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am sure Killer7 will, there is a lot of options out there, Lucy, Sandra, Melissa, Becca, Mary, Fiona, even Alice or cranky granny could punish Tanja.

Hell maybe even for exposing her shitty husband Diana could strapon fuck Tanja for "payment" to Fiona.
i'm kinda hoping .. we can get Lucy and Melissa to punish Tanja .. would serve her right .. its ok if we can't as long as my MC can abuse her ass :love:

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i'm kinda hoping .. we can get Lucy and Melissa to punish Tanja .. would serve her right .. its ok if we can't as long as my MC can abuse her ass :love:
Would be nice, although Lucy has said she wants nothing to do with Tanja, maybe a dream scene?.

D

Deleted member 618663

Don't forget Ida and her sister will be brought into the Harem. Maddie's fitness instructor.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't forget Ida and her sister will be brought into the Harem. Maddie's fitness instructor.
Um, how to put this after last time, the muscle girls are not my cup of tea.
Besides, want I really want would be a double team, which I doubt will happen, another male is ntr so out, and don't think you can do strap on in HS/PH.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Okay guys calm down, let's talk about a game related topic again :).

I plan to end 0.13 on a cliffhanger that isn't really a cliffhanger. I'm sure that a lot of you guys will like the last sentences that get spoken before MC falls asleep ;). And I'm actually curious if all of you will understand what she means...
Now, that's a cliffhanger......:unsure::p
I have a hunch about what she means (and no, I ain't gonna go into more details: the official release will be here in just a couple of more days anyway :devilish:), and if I'm right it's gonna be a hoot ;):)

BTW, Killer7, I officially hate you ;):love:: I'm only glad I won't have to wait a month to see how this thing turns out

P.S.: I only add this: last day of 0.13 has the funniest naked ginger cuddle time so far :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 618663

Um, how to put this after last time, the muscle girls are not my cup of tea.
Besides, want I really want would be a double team, which I doubt will happen, another male is ntr so out, and don't think you can do strap on in HS/PH.
Sorry about that,But I personally Like Girls like that Just as long as they don't go to far. Ida and Maddie are Nice.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes