• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Has it been said how marriage will work, just Sandra or will we get to marry others?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now we have a moment when Sandra and MC are trying to have a baby.. I am waiting for the same, but with MC mom Becca. :love: Of course I am also very happy that we will have them with Sandra. :D

Reactions: 333Playing
Apr 28, 2019
I love this game. I have dreams of Lucy. She's always there.

I do plan on joining your patron next week.

I wanted you to know that I understand about mental health. I have high anxiety and PTSD. I've been working on a book series for a while now. There are times I'm flooded with ideas and the next nothing. Don't even want to write. So I get it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't think marriage is necessary , why would it be ? you could stay single and knock up every babe in the house :love: over and over and over again ,, now that would get my vote (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
*Heh* that's what happened in SL...they all moved to the island and the MC married everybody...and it's been mentioned in a couple others too when the probability of the same situation crops up
Oh i remember and enjoyed it but in this vn I cant really remember if the legality was set

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes