Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This is a nice game, but it does one thing that annoys me. Whenever you don't follow the intended path, the dev or the MC has comments for you. Takes me right out of the story.

Examples:
yeahno.jpg
Because you and Fiona are boring characters. Wait why am I telling myself this?

monster.jpg
I agree but don't butt into the story like that.

Also, I thought that by rejecting Fiona, I'd also reject the job. Was that not the case?
whatjob.jpg

Oh, and in the day summary the MC talks about a boob job with Mary that didn't happen.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I uploaded a fix for that already, where the dialogue didn't make sense if you picked a different path. The fix is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-2-killer7.35957/post-2453580

Regarding fiona, you didn't reject the job yet. She will invite you to her office, there you can decline it once and for all.

Regarding the other stuff, I just like to be a bit of a memer sometimes ^^.

And for MC saying this, I wanted the player to know that currently there is only the love route for some of the girls, when I implement more ways to play the game I will probably remove that!

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I uploaded a fix for that already, where the dialogue didn't make sense if you picked a different path. The fix is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-2-killer7.35957/post-2453580

Regarding fiona, you didn't reject the job yet. She will invite you to her office, there you can decline it once and for all.

Regarding the other stuff, I just like to be a bit of a memer sometimes ^^.

And for MC saying this, I wanted the player to know that currently there is only the love route for some of the girls, when I implement more ways to play the game I will probably remove that!
I think the comments are helpful to realize that the previous decision might not have been the optimal one. What do you think about making these comments optional by game menu? I mean, even commercially very succesfull games give feedback like "No, I won't do that. That makes no sense.", and I don't think that the immersion is broken there. That's simply what the main character thinks in that situation. I am missing this kind of feedback in many games.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Now that it worked ... I really enjoyed this update, I just missed the Sandra cuddle we had in the previous version. But anyway, congratulations Dev. Looking forward to the next.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Now that it worked ... I really enjoyed this update, I just missed the Sandra cuddle we had in the previous version. But anyway, congratulations Dev. Looking forward to the next.
Hmm, that's weird, you should at least have gotten a morning cuddle with you and sandra in the bed. Don't worry though, there will be a lot more cuddling with Sandra in 0.3.

Reactions: Ruodger

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
The game is really punishing as far as the choices go. I f up entire Sandra path just because I didnt hug Beccca durring the first encounter. There are no decisions, just points hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruodger

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The game is really punishing as far as the choices go. I f up entire Sandra path just because I didnt hug Beccca durring the first encounter. There are no decisions, just points hunting.
Yeah, that is also one of the reason I want to get rid of the lovepoints for 0.3. I know it was kinda harsh sometimes, but I preferred the "Always stay nice and you will get nice rewards" route in every game. I guess I will still make the choice to pursue a girl kinda dependant on your previos decisions, so if you really don't like a certain girl you don't have to deal with unncessary stuff regarding her.

I think the comments are helpful to realize that the previous decision might not have been the optimal one. What do you think about making these comments optional by game menu? I mean, even commercially very succesfull games give feedback like "No, I won't do that. That makes no sense.", and I don't think that the immersion is broken there. That's simply what the main character thinks in that situation. I am missing this kind of feedback in many games.
That is a good idea, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Man Lucy was living in the wrong time. I could bet that guys would be swarming for her attention nowadays lol. Weebs.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I mean if it's a real cat girl then sand paper tongue might lower those numbers.
The point is that a lot of people like catgirls even if they don't like manga or anime and the tounge wouldn't be necessarily there because genetic mutations follows its own rules.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
It's very interesting and redheads are always a plus in my books. I do fear however that this game will end up being quite quick if current character speed is going by unless you are going to add more niche fetishes or characters? (just speculation of course but I would like to see this have a solid development life)

Jul 18, 2017
Killahseven I don't know if someone allready reported this (search didn't delivered any results and I don't want to read all posts), but there is no label "day5nolucy". So picking "Don't go" throws a exception after your little warning message about the Lucy content.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
One more thing. On the end of the day you meet Fiona, MC recapitulates on events, no matter if they happen or not.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 01/02/2020: Attaching v0.6 In-game Walkthrough Mod.
You can also find it on my .
It's been tested with a new game and no errors were found, enjoy!

It's best to start a new game! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: Follow the green texted choices.

Last edited:

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
I picked all the options i thought were nice for Sandra at the beginning but i can't trigger the event and Aunty keeps saying she's a little too happy and it seems ive chosen the wrong dialogue

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there any way to remove all the mum's and replace it with mom? British Asians are cute and all but I'm American and on this side of the pond we say mom. :whistle:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heeeyyy the aunt is a slut ! What a surprise ! It's not like the aunt in every game on this forum is a slut...
I guess I will call it the " Aunt's Law ".
I'm starting to wonder if the devs don't have an illness that will kill them if they don't make the aunt a slut.
And that boss, Fiona... I guess there is no Alpha MC in this game, only a beta follower. Tch !
I won't repeat what I already said about the story before, but nothing changes. Still so illogical.
And maybe it would be good to explain why Lucy never went to a surgeon to take off her tail and ears. Her high school time was hell and nobody never think of that solution ?

Killahseven , you have to think more about your story. It's not a " sanbox game " where multiple stories cames up and if one of them is shit, you can cover that with another... No. This is a VN, it's just one big story involving many characters, just one story.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes