Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4051, in script
f "Do you have any plans regarding work at the moment?"
Exception: Sayer 'f' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4051, in script
f "Do you have any plans regarding work at the moment?"
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'f' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
My new family 0.2
Sun Sep 29 14:14:23 2019

Help plz ^^
If you downloaded the patreon Version try the Link again from the Patreon post, it should be fixed in the Version I Updated there!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I agree that the relationships between the MC and his family are moving way too quickly, especially with the mother. But I'm starting to think maybe there are external forces at play here, hence the dreams the MC has. I mean, if the game can have a catgirl then anything is possible right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I agree that the relationships between the MC and his family are moving way too quickly, especially with the mother. But I'm starting to think maybe there are external forces at play here, hence the dreams the MC has. I mean, if the game can have a catgirl then anything is possible right?
Yeah I heard you guys here, but like I said a few pages back, the only family member where things get hot soon is Sandra. Lucy and Becca will need more time to get closer to MC ( even though MC and Becca already kissed ). I won't rush things here don't worry!

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Here are some weird bugs and it doesn't matter what the answer is. Example. If you choose not to show your dick Fiona it doesn't matter anyway and aunt speak like i have show my dick her. This made me doubt if any choice made any sense in this game if there was only one path.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here are some weird bugs and it doesn't matter what the answer is. Example. If you choose not to show your dick Fiona it doesn't matter anyway and aunt speak like i have show my dick her. This made me doubt if any choice made any sense in this game if there was only one path.
That is fixed in 0.2.1 where certain dialogues showed up wrongly even when you went a different path.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know what you fixed, but it didn't work for the point I mentioned.
Are you playing on version 0.2.1? The dialogue where Mary says something regarding Fiona only triggers when you agreed to Fiona. I just checked it for both the Patreon Version and the normal 0.2.1 Version.

Reactions: Hones

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Are you playing on version 0.2.1? The dialogue where Mary says something regarding Fiona only triggers when you agreed to Fiona. I just checked it for both the Patreon Version and the normal 0.2.1 Version.
Yes i play 0.2.1. The only thing I accepted from Fiona was the job, but I didn't show my dick to her. Still Mary talks as if I had shown and let Fiona suck my dick. This never happened. I took the old save a little farther, so I hadn't met Fiona at the time. Maybe i need to restart the game and now if i remember correctly, there were other bugs like that in the game.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yes i play 0.2.1. The only thing I accepted from Fiona was the job, but I didn't show my dick to her. Still Mary talks as if I had shown and let Fiona suck my dick. This never happened. I took the old save a little farther, so I hadn't met Fiona at the time. Maybe i need to restart the game and now if i remember correctly, there were other bugs like that in the game.
Then something must be wrong with your safe I Think. I just checked it again and when you decline towards Fiona ( dont show your dick ) Mary just says that Fiona was a bit disapointed you didnt comply with her request. After the boobjob from Mary she doesnt say anything regarding fiona. Here is a screenshot of that happening:

maryfiona1.png

After you came she also doesn't say anything anymore regarding Fiona.

The other bugs where this happened were also fixed and they were confirmed fixed by other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Someone call animal control; I spy a 10% furry where it doesn't belong!
You can't have 10% furry, something is either furry or not, it isn't a guage.... this is monmusu, known in english as monstergirl, very different things, one is cute and sexy, the other is "PURGE IT WITH FIRE BROTHER!"

(yeah the comment is from august, but any excuse to link this :p )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Killer7

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
for the love of god, how are the sex scenes rendered? this trumps everything illusion put out in the last 20 years.

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey guys, I thought I would give you an update for 0.3.

So far the first day of 0.3 is already done and the 2nd day of 0.3 is already written out. I know that some of you did not really enjoy Fiona dominating you so the good news is that in 0.3 you will have the option to slowly turn the tables! This means that at some point in time, you will eventually dominate her!

If you enjoy being dominated that option will of course stay. It's up to you to decide that!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

So far the first day of 0.3 is already done and the 2nd day of 0.3 is already written out. I know that some of you did not really enjoy Fiona dominating you so the good news is that in 0.3 you will have the option to slowly turn the tables! This means that at some point in time, you will eventually dominate her!

If you enjoy being dominated that option will of course stay. It's up to you to decide that!
cant wait for the update

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019

Hovv much days vvill be added in the 0.3 version ? I see a bug in the game : if you chose to not join lucy vvhen she sent you a SMS the game crash. Is it normal ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hovv much days vvill be added in the 0.3 version ? I see a bug in the game : if you chose to not join lucy vvhen she sent you a SMS the game crash. Is it normal ?
How cruel why would you do that to Lucy...
Yeah it's a known bug there is no label day5nolucy, I thought Killer7 had fixed it but the fix must be in the 0.3 update.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes