Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's the deal with Fiona is she going to try and dominate the MC? I'd rather hope we dominate her the next time we meet but it seems our MC is a bit on the shy side yet for that, wasn't much Beca in this update just getting to know the slutty Aunt better ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killahseven I don't know if someone allready reported this (search didn't delivered any results and I don't want to read all posts), but there is no label "day5nolucy". So picking "Don't go" throws a exception after your little warning message about the Lucy content.
Fixed! Sorry about that!

What's the deal with Fiona is she going to try and dominate the MC? I'd rather hope we dominate her the next time we meet but it seems our MC is a bit on the shy side yet for that, wasn't much Beca in this update just getting to know the slutty Aunt better ;)
Yeah I agree, Becca didn't get that much content this patch, I will give her more stuff on 0.3!

Is there any way to remove all the mum's and replace it with mom? British Asians are cute and all but I'm American and on this side of the pond we say mom. :whistle:
Oh well, I'm from the other side of the pond and very close to the UK :D.

One more thing. On the end of the day you meet Fiona, MC recapitulates on events, no matter if they happen or not.
That is fixed in 0.2.1, it's in one of my other posts. Was a error on my part!

Heeeyyy the aunt is a slut ! What a surprise ! It's not like the aunt in every game on this forum is a slut...
I guess I will call it the " Aunt's Law ".
I'm starting to wonder if the devs don't have an illness that will kill them if they don't make the aunt a slut.
And that boss, Fiona... I guess there is no Alpha MC in this game, only a beta follower. Tch !
I won't repeat what I already said about the story before, but nothing changes. Still so illogical.
And maybe it would be good to explain why Lucy never went to a surgeon to take off her tail and ears. Her high school time was hell and nobody never think of that solution ?

Killahseven , you have to think more about your story. It's not a " sanbox game " where multiple stories cames up and if one of them is shit, you can cover that with another... No. This is a VN, it's just one big story involving many characters, just one story.
Thanks for your feedback! Regarding the aunt, I didn't really think about "the aunt being the slut" I just knew that I wanted a slut character in the game and it ended up being the aunt.

Regarding MC being a beta follower, it's just the beginning of the game where he gets to know each character a bit more. And for the moment I only have the love route planned out so I don't really have a way of not going a more or less friendly route personally.

It's very interesting and redheads are always a plus in my books. I do fear however that this game will end up being quite quick if current character speed is going by unless you are going to add more niche fetishes or characters? (just speculation of course but I would like to see this have a solid development life)
Oh don't worry, I won't let things escalate too fast. I want to tell a story after all!

Reactions: Mormont

Arassei

May 28, 2019
What's the deal with Fiona is she going to try and dominate the MC? I'd rather hope we dominate her the next time we meet
I wanted to say that too ! Good job, Mormont, good job.

I don't really have a way of not going a more or less friendly route personally.
What is that, friendly route ?
I just wanted to say " not letting Fiona making you a toy ". Use the MC's brain. Use his anger, use his sadness ! MAKE HER YOUR SLAVE ! (but no blackmail and no rape).
The story with the slut from the start... I saw that so many times. It always end like this : " What, mom ?! you were a slut from the start ", " Yeah, I am sorry, my daughter, you have all the right to be mad at me ... ", " Oh don't worry mom, I am not mad at you... let's have a threesome with MC ! "
I mean, I would be curious to see " real " consequences about that sort of thing.

Reactions: Mormont

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wanted to say that too ! Good job, Mormont, good job.

What is that, friendly route ?
I just wanted to say " not letting Fiona making you a toy ". Use the MC's brain. Use his anger, use his sadness ! MAKE HER YOUR SLAVE ! (but no blackmail and no rape).
The story with the slut from the start... I saw that so many times. It always end like this : " What, mom ?! you were a slut from the start ", " Yeah, I am sorry, my daughter, you have all the right to be mad at me ... ", " Oh don't worry mom, I am not mad at you... let's have a threesome with MC ! "
I mean, I would be curious to see " real " consequences about that sort of thing.
Regarding Fiona, all I can say is that at some point in time, the tables will turn for MC and Fiona. So she won't stay the dominant person all the time.

And I think one slutty character is always good in these kind of games. It is a nice added touch compared to the more shy characters ( like Sandra, Lucy, Becca and Maddie are ).

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Regarding Fiona, all I can say is that at some point in time, the tables will turn for MC and Fiona. So she won't stay the dominant person all the time.

And I think one slutty character is always good in these kind of games. It is a nice added touch compared to the more shy characters ( like Sandra, Lucy, Becca and Maddie are ).
Fair point, but a slut character always means she had a ton of guys, she did everything anytime, and you are the MC, who had done nothing yet. As the MC, you can't " leave a mark " on her. For exemple, the case of Becca is good : she had 2 men, and these two are scumbags. So, when she will be with MC, that will be like a festival.

Tables will turn for MC and Fiona ? Color me intrigued.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like the story very much but why does Lucy have cat ears and tail? You could have chosen to make her a transgirl which is a real life possibility and still would create another aspect to the story.
Or, you know, the dev could just create the character he wants to? Not everybody likes trans characters and it would be hard to make that optional, if it's one of the main characters.
As it is, Lucy is basically a normal human with a few weird add-ons.

Edited to add: That isn't meant to say that TG characters aren't normal humans, I just mean that she's not really furry as it is, more like a koneko cosplay. ;)

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Or, you know, the dev could just create the character he wants to? Not everybody likes trans characters and it would be hard to make that optional, if it's one of the main characters.
As it is, Lucy is basically a normal human with a few weird add-ons.
Ikr, or just make her a trap instead.
Here you go :D
The in-game walkthrough is added as well, enjoy!
Much obliged. :love:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm gonna be honest here, I really just had in mind to create girl that has cat ears and tails without something special behind her. She is just that: A girl with cat ears and a cat tail.

I know I could have made her something more special than that but yeah, that was not my plan :/.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm gonna be honest here, I really just had in mind to create girl that has cat ears and tails without something special behind her. She is just that: A girl with cat ears and a cat tail.

I know I could have made her something more special than that but yeah, that was not my plan :/.
Nothing wrong with that
nya.png

• Love
Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game stays high on my list of new games. The two sisters are very cute, the mom looks a bit plain (obviously not her body, but her style, her face), but has a sweet character as well.

The slutty aunt and her earnest daughter can work out great as well. Fiona is a real turn-off so far.
If I hadn't read here that the MC will later turn the tables I would have just told her to fuck right off.

I have one minor issue (and I know many people will think exactly the opposite), it seems really weird that all three women in the family would be attracted to the MC so fast.

One of them, that seems possible, fe. that Sandra and the MC feel an instant attraction to each other, which is simply stronger than the societal laws regarding incest, because they can't really see each other as brother and sister.
Similar scenarios are possible for the other two girls as well, but when it is the case with ALL THREE of them, it's a bit too much for me to accept.

I don't mean to slow the progress as such, but maybe to stretch it over a bit more time.
Like you talk with Lucy several times on her beach hide-out, and slowly she falls for this first guy who was nice to her and showed an interest.

BTW, I don't mean to tell you how to write your game, if this is exactly how you want it, that's cool. I'm just offering my two cents in regards to how easy or hard it is to achieve suspension of disbelief as it is now.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This game stays high on my list of new games. The two sisters are very cure, the mom looks a bit plain (obviously not her body, but her style, her facte), but has a sweet character as well.

The slutty aunt and her earnest daughter can work out great as well. Fiona is a real turn-off so far.
If I hadn't read here that the MC will later turn the tables I would have just told her to fuck right off.

I have one minor issue (and I know many people will think exactly the opposite), it seems really weird that all three women in the family would be attracted to the MC so fast.

One of them, that seems possible, fe. that Sandra and the MC feel an instant attraction to each other, which is simply stronger than the societal laws regarding incest, because they can't really see each other as brother and sister.
Similar scenarios are possible for the other two girls as well, but when it is the case with ALL THREE of them, it's a bit too much for me to accept.

I don't mean to slow the progress as such, but maybe to stretch it over a bit more time.
Like you talk with Lucy several times on her beach hide-out, and slowly she falls for this first guy who was nice to her and showed an interest.

BTW, I don't mean to tell you how to write your game, if this is exactly how you want it, that's cool. I'm just offering my two cents in regards to how easy or hard it is to achieve suspension of disbelief as it is now.
Thank you for your feedback my dude!

Regarding the girls falling in love with MC, that is only the case for Sandra so far. Lucy is still pretty insecure but is slowly warming up and Becca is also having heavy conflicted thoughts regarding MC. And Maddie simply doesn't know if she likes him as a cousin or as a lover. So for all of the girls except Sandra it will take some time before things get intimate. Except Fiona and Mary of course, where stuff already happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh yeah, I should try to fix that clipping. I will see what I can do with 0.3!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Is there any way to remove all the mum's and replace it with mom? British Asians are cute and all but I'm American and on this side of the pond we say mom. :whistle:
Really. So we will have an American and British version? How about my country where mums are called ma or a German version with Mutti? Dont you see how ridiculous it would be? How about other American English words?

mike2730

Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4051, in script
f "Do you have any plans regarding work at the moment?"
Exception: Sayer 'f' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
My new family 0.2
Sun Sep 29 14:14:23 2019

Help plz ^^

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Plomo\Desktop\MyNewFamilyPatreon-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
My new family 0.2
Sun Sep 29 14:14:23 2019

Help plz ^^
Which version did you download? From Patreon or the F95 version?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes