Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah, it's in the 0.3 update :/ sorry about that!

Hovv much days vvill be added in the 0.3 version ? I see a bug in the game : if you chose to not join lucy vvhen she sent you a SMS the game crash. Is it normal ?
It will be three days again yeah, but they will be longer this time. Especially the last day is probably the longest in the game so far.

Reactions: Hones

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
loved the game so far hopefully will get more of it soon ...

ps: Sandra is the best girl
Thank you my dude! And I agree, Sandra best girl...Though Lucy is apparently the favorite for most people so far.

I guess I can post this here as well now, I expect 0.3 to be released next friday ( 25th October ). 0.3 will also include the gallery function to replay content if you like that. If you want more constant updates join the discord! It's in the game and also in the first post where you can download the game!

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Hopefully Killer doesn't mind me posting news on his behalf but I just wanted everyone to know how hard he has been working on improving all aspects of the game in addition to the new content being created for the update. For new users, they will see the results of this from the beginning, for players of v0.1 and v0.2, you may need to restart to see all of the improvements but I think it will be worth doing so, even if there isn't a change to the events or story per se.

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you my dude! And I agree, Sandra best girl...Though Lucy is apparently the favorite for most people so far.

I guess I can post this here as well now, I expect 0.3 to be released next friday ( 25th October ). 0.3 will also include the gallery function to replay content if you like that. If you want more constant updates join the discord! It's in the game and also in the first post where you can download the game!
They are all the best girl...Lets share the love evenly

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have no idea what SVS is but the update will drop friday, if they have the current pre-release version for patrons...Well, that version contains quite a few bugs. They won't be in the version I will post friday. Oh, and that version is missing the rework of the first day.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have no idea what SVS is but the update will drop friday, if they have the current pre-release version for patrons...Well, that version contains quite a few bugs. They won't be in the version I will post friday. Oh, and that version is missing the rework of the first day.
There are a bunch of sites called svs, I guess he was referring to svscomics.com which has MyNewFamily v0.3 pre-release.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There are a bunch of sites called svs, I guess he was referring to svscomics.com which has MyNewFamily v0.3 pre-release.
Oh, well, my advise is to not get it from that site and wait for the final 0.3 release. That will be tomorrow evening anyway. The pre release contains a few annoying bugs and like I said, it's missing the full rework I have done for the first day of the game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Oh, well, my advise is to not get it from that site and wait for the final 0.3 release. That will be tomorrow evening anyway. The pre release contains a few annoying bugs and like I said, it's missing the full rework I have done for the first day of the game.
Sandra & Lucy are worth the wait :love:
How could anyone not love this cutie...
lcsa4.png
Don't you just want to pet her, though she may get mad if you do...
nyanko-days-anime-ep2-01-rou.jpg

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Sandra & Lucy are worth the wait :love:
How could anyone not love this cutie...
View attachment 439134
Don't you just want to pet her, though she may get mad if you do...
View attachment 439137
Oh I agree. I just hope that people don't judge the 0.3 patch from the pre-release version since that is missing a big portion of the bugfixes and the complete revamp of the very first day.

I will release the FINAL VERSION of 0.3 tonight and hope that in the few hours I will sleep the 0.3 pre-release doesn't get spread too much.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Here is the public release for 0.3 of My New Family. Note: If you downloaded the pre-release from certain sites, please delete it and use this final version. It contains way more content ( fully reworked day one ) and a lot of bugfixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018

Here is the public release for 0.3 of My New Family. Note: If you downloaded the pre-release from certain sites, please delete it and use this final version. It contains way more content ( fully reworked day one ) and a lot of bugfixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

MAC:

Android:
can't wait to try it out, also as a headsup you can 'Report' your post and ask for a staff member to update the thread for you. Also you can always go through the 'Game Request' thread to request updates as well. I already reported it and hopefully someone can update the thread soon

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
all the top choices are still the best ones to choose?
Yeah, they usually are. But if you picked one of the pursue relationship options in the beginning of 0.3 you will get events even if you didn't have max lovepoints with that character. But picking top = usually best result ( since top is the nice guy answer ).

Reactions: Vertigob
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes