fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, they usually are. But if you picked one of the pursue relationship options in the beginning of 0.3 you will get events even if you didn't have max lovepoints with that character. But picking top = usually best result ( since top is the nice guy answer ).
nice guy TM or actual good guy?

Reactions: Killer7

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
While the renders are nice, why the wide angle view the whole time? It makes the characters look so small.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Just a heads up, there's a small bug/typo in the end of day stuff for day 8 and 9. Nothing game breaking but it does mean you don't get the extra text that lets you know you did everything right with Becca. Day 8 has a check for 50 or greater points, and Day 9 has a check for 49 or greater. And unless I've forgotten how to count, the max points you can have for her right now is 48.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another decent update with a good amount of content I'm really enjoying this game it's grown on me and now it looks like we have to help our sisters with the bully and she certainly needs to learn her lesson after that outburst. The Fiona part was interesting I'm glad we are getting the choices with her and not letting her walk all over us.

Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not much to say but that I keep enjoying the game and that the three main ladies are all really sweet.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Really good update.
The Tanja plot promises to be interesting. No mercy for trash.
I like the fact that we can already be the dominant with Fiona. Usually, we have to wait much longer before the MC have that idea.
And I also like that the first choices is for " the good route " and the second, for the " bad ". It doesn't bother the player with useless reflexions and avoid some frustration : " aaaand if I make that choice at this place... would it change something ? Meh... I'll wait for a walktrough " etc...
Well done.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This game has animated scenes by any chance :) ?
Yes, all the NSFW scenes are animated!

Just a heads up, there's a small bug/typo in the end of day stuff for day 8 and 9. Nothing game breaking but it does mean you don't get the extra text that lets you know you did everything right with Becca. Day 8 has a check for 50 or greater points, and Day 9 has a check for 49 or greater. And unless I've forgotten how to count, the max points you can have for her right now is 48.
Yeah, I addded a variable for this now since you get the massage scene no matter what points. Thanks for pointing it out!

nice guy TM or actual good guy?
Actual nice guy! ^^

compressed version please
I'll probably release a compressed version soon ( if not anyone else wants to make one ).

Some content with the mom already ?
Becca has some more content this update, yes. But nothing crazy so far with her ( you are still in the beginning of your relationship ).

Reactions: Repuci

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Very nice start you have going, I do hope the path to successfully juggle/harem all the ladies will continue. I wasn't expecting much content for a .3 release, but was happy to be surprised at how long it took to play thru.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Very nice start you have going, I do hope the path to successfully juggle/harem all the ladies will continue. I wasn't expecting much content for a .3 release, but was happy to be surprised at how long it took to play thru.
Oh yeah the Harem path will definitely continue. My plan is that you will be able to love all the family ladys.

Glad that you liked it and that you thought the content was enough for a 0.3 update!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
My New Family [v0.3] [Killer7] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~715MB
Download ~189MB
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
700 megs seems a bit much for this, any kind soul out there? Much thanks
Compressed version for you
My New Family [v0.3] [Killer7] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~715MB
Download ~189MB
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Adoringfan Thanks for your rating man, I get some of your points.

I will try to work on the butt/thigh slider a bit on other characters. Aside from Mary they all use pretty much the basic butt and thigh. Regarding the eyes is just what I prefer on characters I guess. I'm not a huge fan of the usual big eyes you see in games using HS assets, that's why I made "smaller" but more "realistic" eyes in my opinion. Thanks for your rating though, I will try to give the player more meaningful choices in the future!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes