Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
how to unlock sandra gallery? I only have dream
You need maximum lovepoints with her. To do that, always pick the top option in every decision when she is around.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hey there my wonderful people!

As you can probably guess from the title, work on 0.4 has begun. The feedback for 0.3 was amazing so far with many of you guys saying it was the best update so far. Exciting things happened and I can't wait to show you how these things progress in 0.4!
The first day of 0.4 will start with you and Sandra enjoying some nice time together...You probably already got the hint what will happen in the morning with the Sandra path.
During the rest of the morning Yvonne will visit and you get to have some nice time at the pool, relaxing in the sun and talking about what happened in the café. When you picked a certain path with Tanja you will get some more fuel for your revenge on her.
I will not tease any more just yet just know that you will get the chance to decide who you want to meet after that. You get to pick but you can also visit both - or none of the girls if you don't like them. I will try to put as much content into the first day of 0.4 as I did for the last day of 0.3. This will be my new pattern for amount of stuff I put into one day, to give you guys a lot more content to play!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week and are excited to hear more about 0.4!
I expect a playable beta version to be up by next week for Sandra and higher tier supporters. This beta will contain the first day!
Oh, I also will hold a Patreon limited offer starting on the 2nd of november. If you pledge for a Lucy tier during this time ( or are already pledged for a Lucy tier ) you will get the chance to request a custom render for any character that is in the game, chosing her outfit and her pose. Non-nude only though!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Love it, the girls look great in their witch costumes :love:
A quick Halloween sig using your render
mnf_trt_ween.png

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Good game but needs a ton more closeups with the girls, seeing them like they are 1km away is just stupid
View attachment 448121
Oh I do that in the next day you experience in the game. Just Lucy is a special case, she actually needed that distance. But im going to redo all scenes for the first three ingame days in the Future ( the first day was already remade in 0.3 )

You should see an improvement when you continue playing!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh I do that in the next day you experience in the game. Just Lucy is a special case, she actually needed that distance. But im going to redo all scenes for the first three ingame days in the Future ( the first day was already remade in 0.3 )

You should see an improvement when you continue playing!
Good game but needs a ton more closeups with the girls, seeing them like they are 1km away is just stupid
View attachment 448121
Yeah, it makes perfect sense for Lucy.

First of all, she's been through some shit, big time, so it makes sense for her to distance herself both literally and figuratively.
Secondly, she's a cat(girl), she's supposed to be all aloof and shit. :LOL:

I'm sure she'll be all up in our business when we try and type stuff on a keyboard or puking up hairballs on our bed in no time.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the In-game Walkthrough Mod for the last update v0.3.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Reactions: Killer7

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Good start, especially with 3 H scenes. They could have been longer, IMO, but they fit the game well.

I can completely understand the Mom's POV re leaving her son with her psycho husband: she needed to get away ASAP for her safety and her son's safety and she never could have known when it was safe to try to go back to get him. Perhaps she could have picked him from school on her way out, but seeing as how she had just been threatened with death by her husband her mind probably wasn't in the right place.
Not to mention the same (unemployed) psycho husband might have been waiting for exactly that - and then you get a "father kills son in front of mother" scenario, at the school's entrance for bonus horror/trauma, for her and a crapload of bystanders possibly.
The fact he managed to spank a coworker into near-coma and get away with it is also not quite the kind of thing to fill one's heart with confidence in the authorities' effectiveness, might be said.

Years later she got another husband and children - but Lucy's remarks while not giving details seem to imply the 2nd one might have been almost as bad in his own way, what could mean that no, she did not exactly have a happy, confortable leisure life while her eldest son languished on his own, current big, pretty house notwithstanding.

Must admit i haven't seen half as much of the game so far, but kind of felt the urge to play Devil's Advocate here.
It was a bad decision in a bad situation throughout and there's much we don't know of these intervening years with two daughters, mystery 2nd husband and other details for me to say such a judgement of her is really fair.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not to mention the same - unemployed - psycho husband might have been waiting for exactly that.
The fact he managed to spank a job colleague into near-coma and get away with it is also not quite the kind of thing to fill one's heart with connfidence in the authorities' effectiveness, might be said.

Years later she got another husband and children - but Lucy's remarks while not giving details seem to imply the 2nd one might have been almost as bad in his own way, what could mean that no, she did not exactly have a happy, confortable leisure life while her eldest son languished on his own, current big, pretty house notwithstanding.

Must admit i haven't seen half as much of the game so far, but kind of felt the urge to play Devil's Advocate here.
It was a bad decision in a bad situation throughout and there's much we don't know of these intervening years with two daughters, mystery 2nd husband and other details for me to say such a judgement of her is really fair.
Mom has been through the ringer of sorts with her horrible companion choices (I assume she had some daddy issues), but at least she seems to have lucked out with her current job (she's certainly very well paid based on the house) and boss. Sure, she's a freaky FemDom that needs to be taught that shit won't fly forever with the MC (unless you're into that I guess), but she genuinely seems to care about the mom and her situation, which suggests she may have some experience with that sort of thing herself, and she seems like a good person, potential sex-dungeon master aside.

I have to admit that before we heard Mom's story I was actually planning on being a totally frigid asshole to her, but that changed quickly.

As for which husband is worse, that one's a tough call.

First guy obviously has some violence issues. For all we know the coworker deserved the near-death beating, but threatening your family is obviously not cool, so I'm inclined to think he's a straight up psycho. The fighting lessons with cousin Loli-Muscles will hopefully come in handy if he decides to pay a visit.

Husband 2 is clearly a complete cunt for what he did to Lucy. If he decides to make an appearance I'm really, REALLY hoping the opportunity to introduce his face to a large slab of sidewalk presents itself. I'm not exactly his biggest fan. :mad:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Progress on V0.4
Hello my dudes and dudettes(?)!

It's been a few days without news so I think it's time I update you guys on the current progress. The work on the second day of 0.4 is going pretty well. This day is going to be something unique in terms of characters and character interaction. The second day will feature a nice family dinner. You will get different little events with everyone and some bigger events with two certain older lady's that didn't get as much attention the last patch as they deserved. This event is something I have planned for a while and it will mean a lot for me in terms of storytelling in general.
I plan to have a beta build for the second day ready this week. After that has been released for Sandra and higher tier patrons I will work on the final day of 0.4.
The third day will be full of events, especially in regards to Lucy. I expect 0.4 to be fully released on or before the 29th. It will be 100% in november so I can keep the pace of one big patch every month. Just with the difference that this patch is bigger than all the other patches before!
On a side note, we also reached almost 300 members on the discord and are close to reaching the goal on Patreon. No matter what milestone we reach first, I have a nice little render planned for that!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week, stay tuned for further updates in the coming days!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hey there you wonderful people!

As you probably saw on my last Post, the 2nd beta for 0.4 is now live for Sandra and higher tier patrons! Sorry for spamming your feed with two posts so quickly behind by the way. But at least this post is for everyone!

This means that the second day is fully completed. Work on the third day has already begun and I expect the Pre-Release for 0.4 going live on the 25th for Lucy and higher tier patrons!

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I'll give you an update once I've finished writing the script for the last day of 0.4!

Reactions: andrew david irving

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
This has probably already been reported, but I gave Becca a massage and it wasn't reflected during the end-of-day "recap".

"The evening here... was pretty boring I guess."

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This has probably already been reported, but I gave Becca a massage and it wasn't reflected during the end-of-day "recap".

"The evening here... was pretty boring I guess."
Yeah, I fixed that for 0.4! The check for lovepoints was too high there, I added a flag when you massaged her.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes