Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Corrected apparently :)

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Edit 30/11/2019: Attaching v0.4 Walkthrough Mod.
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: Follow the green texted choices.
the berlin wall one was wrong, it was a. although the game doesn't seem to care so meh.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
the berlin wall one was wrong, it was a. although the game doesn't seem to care so meh.
I added both a and c as correct there because when people in america googled it, they got 1991. The game does care but I made it different on that question :D

Reactions: bobdillan and Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Berlin wall fall facts (Source: Wikipedia):
  • The Brandenburg Gate in the Berlin Wall was opened on 22 December 1989.
  • The demolition of the wall officially began on 13 June 1990.
  • The completion of the demolition was on November 1991.
And thus answering the game's question:
Question: When did the Berlin Wall fall...

Answer: 1991

----

Originally the game script allowed both answers A and C to be correct. But that is wrong, and thus I took it in liberty to fix it with my Mod. I know there is a part after the test claiming all answers were "A" but that is incorrect.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I added both a and c as correct there because when people in america googled it, they got 1991. The game does care but I made it different on that question :D
I reverted to the original script where both Answers A & B is correct.
The in-game mod have been updated.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

----

Originally the game script allowed both answers A and C to be correct. But that is wrong, and thus I took it in liberty to fix it with my Mod. I know there is a part after the test claiming all answers were "A" but that is incorrect.
The berlin wall fell on the 9th November of 1989 though. That's when people were allowed to travel freely to the west again, at least that's how we handle it here in germany. We use the year 1989 for the fall of the berlin wall.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh I thought I fixed this scene a while ago , guess I have to fix it again :(

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Killahseven
> Be me.
>reading end credits.
>*thanking Lain*
>O the modder that is nice that they helped out.
>pleased.png
>*thanking others, and Dante*
>hey I know Dante on discord.
>*remembers illusion game dev discord and others*
>mein gott!
>"ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!"
>chanting.gif
:)

p.s. keep up the good work. Enjoying this I am, pleased I have been.

Reactions: Killer7
Mar 27, 2019
The berlin wall fell on the 9th November of 1989 though. That's when people were allowed to travel freely to the west again, at least that's how we handle it here in germany. We use the year 1989 for the fall of the berlin wall.
And I was pissed as hell too...used to live in West Berlin and had left Bad Tolz in 1989 so I missed that and the Reunification party in 90 *sigh*

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

----

1991 is absolute wrong. when people say Mauerfall, they mean the date people stormed the gates and forced the guards to open up, which was 1989. 1990 was the official unification.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
1991 is absolute wrong. when people say Mauerfall, they mean the date people stormed the gates and forced the guards to open up, which was 1989. 1990 was the official unification.

Indeed.

Fun fact: The bridge that can be seen at 3:16 is the Bösebrücke ( ) and is in walking distance from my workplace. We went there a few days ago and took pictures because of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the wall.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Indeed.

Fun fact: The bridge that can be seen at 3:16 is the Bösebrücke ( ) and is in walking distance from my workplace. We went there a few days ago and took pictures because of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the wall.
re: fun fact, A friend of mine was in Berlin for The Grateful Dead concert (he followed the Dead for a year) at the time the Wall was being torn down. He managed to bring a couple of pieces back and gave me one. Hard to believe it has already been thirty years.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I downloaded this game and played it. I'm prepared to give amazing reviews and suggestion. Whisperpuppy for mod 2019.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes