ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It has been commented upon a few posts before your on the probable cause for some people and a patch for the issue already given.
yeah , thanks i can read .. again this is my opinion just like you have one also ....

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
yeah , thanks i can read .. again this is my opinon just like you have one also ....
Opinion?? o_O
I just made an statement because i honestly thought you might have missed it - believe me, people in the threads have missed worse, meant no offense at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Opinion?? o_O
I just made an statement because i honestly thought you might have missed it - believe me, people in the threads have missed worse, meant no offense at all.
lol ,, yeah ooops i spelled a word wrong ....

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Incest is not really my kink but if there was ever a game in desperate need of an Incest Patch, its this one. For me in these games/VN's the story comes first and drives everything else and without incest this story makes no sense at all. Could we get an assist here from one of our talented readers? I would write one but I dont have the skills...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

thenewkid97

Oct 11, 2019
I've been enjoying this game thus far but I've been looking around and cant find it. does anyone know how old everyone is? or does the game eventually tell you.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I've been enjoying this game thus far but I've been looking around and cant find it. does anyone know how old everyone is? or does the game eventually tell you.
I didn't really put ages in the game but everyone is above 18. I would say Lucy is the youngest, if I would do the math she is 19.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So I love you for making it possible to skip the aunt and Fionna, hell I skipped the mother too since the sob story really didn't endear her to me but I'm still happy I didn't need to be a total dick to her to do that.
More vn's should have options like this one on who you want to pursue, I really don't like it when I have to be a dick to the character just because I don't want to fuck them. I also prefer to stay in a certain age bracket most of the times so I might redo this with just the milfs if I ever get over my general dislike of the aunt and Fionna but that's kinda unlikely.

Either way great job so far, your game clicked for me in several places that are pretty rare in most games when they should be staples of the genre IMO.

I have a question though, do I have to blackmail Tania to get max points with Lucy? I'd rather not if it's not necessary tbh.
If you went nice guy route with Tanja u dont have to Blackmail her. If u went bad guy route you have to blackmail her though.

Glad that you like it so far!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Good, I'll change my decisions when the next update comes to reflect that. Wasn't really happy with having to blackmail her/fuck her but I liked Lucy so I kinda went with it. Skipped the whole date because I just wanted to get it over with since it made me a bit uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong she deserves a lot of shit but that just feels like a step too far for me.

So just so I get it right, you get the same amount of love points for Lucy if you go No blackmail+nice guy as with blackmail+asshole correct? Will going nice guy+blackmail net even more points? Will those extra points be important in the future? or can I feel safe that not going too far won't ruin my future with Lucy?

Sorry for all the questions but I liked the game and I'm a bit invested in the story now.

Edit: It also seems like a big betrayal to Sandra to me so that makes it double unfun, she would hate that we went that far with revenge even if it's almost deserved.
The best outcome is when you go nice guy route, it doesn't matter if you blackmail her there, the lovepoints stay the same and the blackmail is more for people that enjoy doing that. You don't get any extra for that.

If you go bad guy route and blackmail her its still a worse outcome compared to going nice guy route. It will take you longer to get Lucy.
If you go bad guy route and don't blackmail her you pretty much terminated your chances to become more than a brother for Lucy.

I get why you think it would be a huge betrayal for Sandra and I can't spoiler too much since its something for future updates. All I can say is that Sandra is more understanding than people think. 0.5 will show that in several ways.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Edit: It also seems like a big betrayal to Sandra to me so that makes it double unfun, she would hate that we went that far with revenge even if it's almost deserved.
Is it though? :unsure:

Sandra is more or less ok with the MC being with other girls as long as he loves her, and he'd be doing this to help Lucy, which should make Sandra happy. Plus if Tanja doesn't mean anything to you at all and there's no love there, I don't see why Sandra would care. Tanja is basically just a self-lubing, self-warming fleshlight at that point, and that's IF you go that far.

Either way I went the nice guy route. I'll decide on the blackmail thing later. It comes down to whatever makes Lucy happiest.

Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I dunno, it just feels like a shit thing to do even if she's ok with it. Just because you have free reign doesn't mean you have to abuse it to hell and back and if I have to fuck somebody in the game I'd rather it be someone I actually care about. If nothing else it's a waste of time at the minimum.

I guess I got pretty invested in the story so far so kudos for that btw Killah.
*shrugs*

To each their own.

I'm kind of ruthless when it comes to vengeance (or justice if you prefer that word) when it's deserved, and I personally feel my MC showed great restraint by not just chucking Tanja over that railing to her death during dinner when she was talking shit about Lucy. In my opinion she'd be getting off pretty easy by just being emotionally shattered for a little bit.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I made two little patreon posts with some updates regarding my game and regarding patreon tiers, if you guys want to check it out:

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Def one most active dev out right now, and he releases each day as he finishes so while might be some grammar errors u get new content every 2 weeks or so (of course could be longer but been averaging every 1.5 weeks or so) and with new patreon set up 5 dollar patreons gets it a week later, so while be behind a bit u get a new content every 2 weeks or so, and some best animations seen

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress Update on 0.5
Hey there you very attractive people!
A new week has begun and the first 0.5 beta
[...]
After I have uploaded the beta I will do a nice christmas render for all of you people and then continue work on 0.5. The ETA is still end of this month, I'll announce a exact date when we get closer to it!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week as usual! Stay awesome!
P.S: Yes I know its tuesday already. I'm always late!

Progress,
Update

Reactions: Killer7 and D Dog
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes