Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
"We can't do that, we are half roommates!"

Tanja is missing a mustache to twirl to go along with her cartoonishly evil character. Listening to her side of the story was painful. It was almost as bad as watching some lecherous boss in one of those NTR type games scheming about how he is going to trick the dumb female protagonist into wearing a skimpier outfit in the next scene.

If you are gonna do something, make it make sense, otherwise don't go there.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
"We can't do that, we are half roommates!"

Tanja is missing a mustache to twirl to go along with her cartoonishly evil character. Listening to her side of the story was painful. It was almost as bad as watching some lecherous boss in one of those NTR type games scheming about how he is going to trick the dumb female protagonist into wearing a skimpier outfit in the next scene.

If you are gonna do something, make it make sense, otherwise don't go there.
Well, I'm not really good with creating very evil characters, but I wanted people to hate her so the revenge path makes sense in the end. So for this it made sense to me to write her that way.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't really like this whole plotting to hurt someone mentally but that date with Tanja clearly shows what a nasty piece of work that she is and she deserves it for what she put Lucy through, nice update I'm looking forward to our next encounter with Fiona she needs to be the submissive one here :p

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
a querstion for the harem path. do you have to start from te begging to start it or it start with this update day's?

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
The new apk doesn't work get app not installed while installing seems the apk not built right tried on both android 6 and 8

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
a querstion for the harem path. do you have to start from te begging to start it or it start with this update day's?
It starts with this Update but you need max points with two certain girls.

The new apk doesn't work get app not installed while installing seems the apk not built right tried on both android 6 and 8
try this one, the one in the OP is for newer android devices while the one I linked works on all.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Fiona doesn't want us to corrupt Sun!? Pot meets kettle. Who was it that wanted force someone to take a bj when they first met? Sexist bitch. Let the domination commence!
Oh in 0.5 you'll want to dominate her even further because of a certain thing you find out. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Repuci and Mormont

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well well lets see where to start .. at 1st , i thought this game was actually going nowhere ,, but dev' thank god you proved me wrong ,, this game has gotten better and better ,, that i look forward to your updates .... keep up the great job (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Killer7

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
small problem, i think... at the family dinner scene, it jumps from lucy walking in to me having sex with my aunt.. any idea how to see the actual dinner scene?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
small problem, i think... at the family dinner scene, it jumps from lucy walking in to me having sex with my aunt.. any idea how to see the actual dinner scene?
Oh yeah, that's an error on my part, when you don't have enough lovepoints with Lucy it skips a lot of stuff, I fixed this on itch.io/gamejolt already but didn't update it here yet. Replace the script.rpy in your game folder with the one attached to my Post, this should fix it.

Reactions: Reese286
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes