Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Im sorry if this was asked before but I am going to be out of town for awhile and I will only have my phone to play these games on. I was wondering if the walkthrough mod comes with the mobile download and if not if theres a way to put it in there manually?
The easiest walkthrough for the best possible outcomes is to always pick the top option if you get a choice :D

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ooo wow i love this reaction from maddie
1577125082185.png
what you see after you know instantly why aunt mary comes sweating out off the front door to rush to work

a small qstion whil there be haram option in the game
from what i see it goes all directions

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ooo wow i love this reaction from maddie
View attachment 494910
what you see after you know instantly why aunt mary comes sweating out off the front door to rush to work

a small qstion whil there be haram option in the game
from what i see it goes all directions
With the latest Update the harem path started with Maddie, after Sandra pretty much said she is okay with it. This will continue with all other love interests in coming Updates! :)

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould say good story lots of good chars so in whould say 4.5 on the stars rating
there are a couple off chars that peaks my interest
i like atleast 4chars though the rest aint bad ether

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The easiest walkthrough for the best possible outcomes is to always pick the top option if you get a choice :D
Thank you for the reply. I dont have to much space on my phone so I have to pick and choose what games to play through before deleting them to free up space for the other games so walkthroughs is a must. (y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is a new password required in the 0.5 version?
Not for me because I used my old save from v.4, I did not have to type it in again so I don't think it is needed if you use a save game when it was already used.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Loaded Episode 5, went back to previous (Episode 4) save. Went to sleep, got message - "That's it for Episode 4. When Episode 5 comes out just back up to "Oh well, time to sleep" and it'll kick in when you load it.

Well, there is no "Oh well, time to sleep" quote to back up to and save. Every previous save ends up with "Gotta wait for Episode 5."

Reactions: Antuuthu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Loaded Episode 5, went back to previous (Episode 4) save. Went to sleep, got message - "That's it for Episode 4. When Episode 5 comes out just back up to "Oh well, time to sleep" and it'll kick in when you load it.

Well, there is no "Oh well, time to sleep" quote to back up to and save. Every previous save ends up with "Gotta wait for Episode 5."
Then you did not go where is said to go.
Use the auto save and go back to a choice in v.4 and start there then.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Keep in mind that the first 0.5 Beta was released like three weeks ago, the 2nd beta that released last week contains the 2nd day and the final version that will release on the 30th will contain all three days ( and will be released for everyone at that time ). So if you find bugs/typos etc they are likely already fixed in the final version ;).

Also, choices you make in this beta wont be saved, it was a bug I fixed for the 2nd Beta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones and Valeck
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes