Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Remove mobile fame tag if no droid version is available <_<
I'm talking to a mod at the moment if they can restore the 0.4 version alongside the leaked 0.5 of my beta ^^. I don't have any influence if or when they update my thread when someone decides to leak the beta so its not my fault when the android version is missing ( since it is on patreon ).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Atleast link to previous version would be nice if restored, push him more ^^
Haha I'm trying but its christmas and hes probably busy :D but you can also help if you report the OP and say that its missing the 0.4 versions for android etc ^^.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm talking to a mod at the moment if they can restore the 0.4 version alongside the leaked 0.5 of my beta ^^. I don't have any influence if or when they update my thread when someone decides to leak the beta so its not my fault when the android version is missing ( since it is on patreon ).
Yeah, completely removing the stable 0.4 when 0.5 is still a beta was...a questionable decision. :unsure:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Im having the same problem it wont go to 5 just tells me 4 is over. iwent back past the save it said and still no luck

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Just a reminder, u can download the .4 version from his patreons, along with android and mac version, and second day of .5 beta goes live for 5 dollar patreons tomorrow for Christmas with the pre release for 5 dollar patreons just before end of the month. Rem to show your support if rly like this dev. Also remember plz that the beta is just that, a beta, so be a save issue or two and few grammer, he releases each day as he finishes it for patreons, as kind of a thank you for being a patreon and helps find any minor issues before public release

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Im having the same problem it wont go to 5 just tells me 4 is over. iwent back past the save it said and still no luck
Do you have unren? If so, open the console ( with shift + o ) and enter "jump daythirteenmorn" , this should bring you to the next day.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Also a heads up for everyone, the mega link is not the official from dev, so download at own risk, if u go to page 22 there are links for pc, mac and android that are from the developer

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Appreciate the heads up (y) will probably just wait for the full release always an update to look forward to.

Reactions: Killer7

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Appreciate the heads up (y) will probably just wait for the full release always an update to look forward to.
day 2 just went live hour ago for 5 dollar patreons and 5 dollar patreons will get full release this friday also

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can't do anything when people decide to leak it, if something is not working its mostly because I release betas for patrons only ( since they are more or less my beta testers ) to squish out bugs before public release...

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Can't do anything when people decide to leak it, if something is not working its mostly because I release betas for patrons only ( since they are more or less my beta testers ) to squish out bugs before public release...
Yup unforntly some people forget what word beta means lol

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes