Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmm.. Not sure I can remove, but, I can add the fsuckdick = false. Hopefully that will fix it.
It probably won't unfortunately. You can just see the stuff Mary says as an error on my part since I messed up the variables for the first beta ( that's why the choices won't be saved , hence the warning in the main menu ).

If you just progress normally you will see that MC will start to disobey her though. If you really really don't want any interaction with Fiona you can of course just say no when MC overthinks everything in the night. This way you won't ever do anything sexual with her again.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No. I'll wait for another release. I can't play the sub route in any game.
But there is no sub route if you don't want it. The first time you get to fuck her you can start to disobey her and not be her sub. This way you will slowly turn the tables and you will start to dominate her.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I appreciate that. But, I don't follow orders. I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just how I am. I'll take another look at your game later, if I like what I see, I'll drop a pledge like I did with Cheeky and a few others.

• Angry
Reactions: Frosty2000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I appreciate that. But, I don't follow orders. I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just how I am. I'll take another look at your game later, if I like what I see, I'll drop a pledge like I did with Cheeky and a few others.
Then you may as well just leave this game alone and go play something else.
Femdom is listed in the tags and you should have know that this very minor femdom is not for you.

Always look at the tags for your fetishes and you will be more happy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Then you may as well just leave this game alone and go play something else.
Femdom is listed in the tags and you should have know that this very minor femdom is not for you.

Always look at the tags for your fetishes and you will be more happy.
True. I was told about the game and just came to get it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sits here with a nice cuppa tea waiting for the rest ...taps fingers...a pirates life aint easy :D
HS haters overcome your fear..this is a dandy little game...give it a shot...i hope the teeny titties under some of them sweaters really are teeny AF..wee niblets barely in bloom(on fully legal no FBI please dames!!)
every dame relationship...action sexual situation..if 100% players choice...hell..you can play through not committing to a single character at all..lol..i mean..literally..you make you path fully..ya want incest..you can have all you want..ya dont?..just say no :p ya wanna be dominated..go for it..ya wanna turn the tables?..go for it..ya wanna avoid her altogether?..yup..that too...ima make a playthrough that is geared 100% towards only Flatty MacCuteasabuttonshygirl in hopes her content arrives soon(dev told me on my server she is an LI if i chose)

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the In-game Walkthrough Mod for the last update v0.5.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
sits here with a nice cuppa tea waiting for the rest ...taps fingers...a pirates life aint easy :D
HS haters overcome your fear..this is a dandy little game...give it a shot...i hope the teeny titties under some of them sweaters really are teeny AF..wee niblets barely in bloom(on fully legal no FBI please dames!!)
every dame relationship...action sexual situation..if 100% players choice...hell..you can play through not committing to a single character at all..lol..i mean..literally..you make you path fully..ya want incest..you can have all you want..ya dont?..just say no :p ya wanna be dominated..go for it..ya wanna turn the tables?..go for it..ya wanna avoid her altogether?..yup..that too...ima make a playthrough that is geared 100% towards only Flatty MacCuteasabuttonshygirl in hopes her content arrives soon(dev told me on my server she is an LI if i chose)
ezgif-1-714b88c441bc.gif

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ty i unlocked some new scenes but no new sex scenes.
If you downloaded the 0.5 beta then this is normal, I didn't update the gallery in that build. The final version that comes out on the 30th will have all new scenes though.

Reactions: D Dog

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great game. So many good girls. Sandra is just perfect girlfriend. Sharing is caring, right?.
Maddie is my favourite lookswise, cute slender blonde is something I can't resist.
Yvonne looks good too, I'm hoping to see some action wit her also later on.
Lucy is so cute with those fluffy ears and that vulnerability. I want to protect her and be tender with her.
Sun... Tight asian girl.. Perhaps I won't take her as a girlfriend (not knowing about her character enough yet), but I have to make love with her at least once.

This made me laugh..
My New Family.jpg

Reactions: syh653 and Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes