Feb 23, 2018
Then you may as well just leave this game alone and go play something else.
Femdom is listed in the tags and you should have know that this very minor femdom is not for you.

Always look at the tags for your fetishes and you will be more happy.
A tag doesn't mean that a kink is required, important to remember. I think it's rude to tell people to go elsewhere. If there is a possibility to satisfy their kink with a certain toggle then problem solved.

Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait until he hits his patron goal...

$435 of $500 per month

If we ever reach this goal I will put double the amount of content in each update since I can invest more time into the game without worrying too much about money!

This means that instead of three days per update you will get six days!

:love::love:

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
this game very enjoyable and much love.
I don't recommend changing the relationship to incest story. and no need walkthrough to play.. in the story there are only two choices. be a goodman or rudeman.

for dev, I suggest adding "texboxt oppacity" features for future update.

Note: i play from this link > v0.5, but end in chapter 4 :unsure:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't recommend changing the relationship to incest story. and no need walkthrough to play.. in the story there are only two choices. be a goodman or rudeman.

Are you playing on android? If so make sure you delete the app before you install a new version. Also, delete the game folder if you didn't do that yet, but backup your savegames.

Just navigate to /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/ and copy all the files into a different folder. After you installed the new version you can just copy them back into this folder and keep playing where you left off.

I currently don't know how to make persistent saves :/.

Reactions: realdp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

for dev, I suggest adding "texboxt oppacity" features for future update.

nothing to do with your comment..just wanted to say you have one of the coolest avatars i've seen here (y)

Reactions: realdp

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, here it is, the public release of My New Family 0.5!
This version is the closure of the first chapter ( the name will be revealed in 0.6 ) and begins a new chapter right when you start 0.6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:
Android:

If you are playing on android and get the ending message of 0.4, do the following: Navigate to /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/ and copy all the files into a different folder. Then delete the app and that folder. Install 0.5 and copy your savegames back into the folder. This way you can continue right into 0.5!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killahseven

Oh my god it happen again.
Everyone of the younger girls are great looking and so far have great personality and now you bring in another one that captures my hart so fast, dang it man what are you doing to me.
MyNewFamily 2019-12-30 06-33-44-87.jpg

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes