r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Enable sound and you will get a surprise ;).
HAH. You're amazing. I always play with sounds off cause I usually listen to podcasts while playing pretty much any games. I may have to keep sounds on for yours if you're gonna be putting little jokes like that in the future.

Reactions: Killer7

Couga

Oct 10, 2018
Edit 26/12/2019: Attaching v0.5 Walkthrough Mod.
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

It's best to start a new game! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: Follow the green texted choices.
Will you provide an update to the final build of 0.5?
Because with this version of the mod the game stops working at the point where the beta ended.

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Killahseven I restated my game, I have Version: 0.5 installed but the game ends after Version: 0.2? I can't advance into Version: 0.3. My old save stopped working so i restared but now i cant get out of chaper 0.2 when I was playing 0.4/0.5

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killahseven I restated my game, I have Version: 0.5 installed but the game ends after Version: 0.2? I can't advance into Version: 0.3. My old save stopped working so i restared but now i cant get out of chaper 0.2 when I was playing 0.4/0.5
Hmm.. are you playing on pc? I would try to delete all the savegames then, they are usually stored in your appdata Folder. And then make sure you are using a clean Version of the game, never overwrite the files with a new Update. This should hopefully work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you have the mod installed in the other versions of the game if so that is your problem.
Hmm.. are you playing on pc? I would try to delete all the savegames then, they are usually stored in your appdata Folder. And then make sure you are using a clean Version of the game, never overwrite the files with a new Update. This should hopefully work
Most of there problems are coming from using the mod and until the mod gets updated they need to wait.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Yes i'm on Pc an I never overwrite my files an this is a clean of the game. I was play version 0.5 got that lacy bug thing?? Thought I had to restart so I wouldnt miss anything but then I couldnt get pass chapter 0.2. So now I went back to my old save on 0.5 I'm just hoping i'm not going to miss any thing

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Do you have to enter the code to have incest? And where you enter it as you need :). I have a question because I played 0.5 alpha and now when I read the note from 0.5 I still get a mistake after the sex scene

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Do you have to enter the code to have incest? And where you enter it as you need :). I have a question because I played 0.5 alpha and now when I read the note from 0.5 I still get a mistake after the sex scene
Are you on android?

If you are playing on android and get the ending message of 0.4, do the following: Navigate to /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/ and copy all the files into a different folder. Then delete the app and that folder. Install 0.5 and copy your savegames back into the folder. This way you can continue right into 0.5!

I posted that in my update post, this might help.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wow the update 0.5 ending really show us that then say wait for 0.6 i want to talk so much and learn what happen how you know know me and why you know there now did something happen

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
How far i can go with mom/milfs ?
so far kissing far as i remember maybe there was handjob but i dont remember i playing by every update i will go back and see other chose that block harem way when the game done

Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
I haven't been reading the whole thread, so I'm sorry if those minor mistakes were already posted.

I guess this is supposed to be spoken not in thinking format?
Also my neighbor is suddenly unexpected familiar, started a new game but with the walkthrough mod.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I haven't been reading the whole thread, so I'm sorry if those minor mistakes were already posted.

I guess this is supposed to be spoken not in thinking format?
Also my neighbor is suddenly unexpected familiar, started a new game but with the walkthrough mod.
The first one is correct, she really wants MC to call her .. well, neighbor I guess :D

The 2nd one is a mistake on my part that I now corrected. I mean, who wants his aunt to do this...right?

in 0.5 - Maddie has long hair now, looks worse :(
The Maddie hair change was more for clipping reasons :/ Her old hair is very bad for scenes. It made sense for the date scenario as well though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HoboCop86

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
On most RenPy games, unless the dev disabled it for whatever reason, to delete the savegame in the game directory AND the saves in the reply AppData folder is to hover the mouse cursors over the savegame within the game, then press the [DEL] key.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes