Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Huh I could have sworn I was in a relationship with Sandra but it would appear I was not, I'm kinda glad you put that warning in nearly missed out on some content there Killahseven

Reactions: Killer7

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I tried to use my 0.5 beta save with this full 0.5 ... but it still says beta ends here dont click ... is there a way to get my beta save working on full 0.5 version? (without to start new)

(edit)
... nevermind, was my issue - used the walktrough mod script.rpy ... replaced again with "original" 0.5 and its running now

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My New Family [v0.5] [Killer7] (666 mb rar pc source)
258 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
251 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What a Nice update.........Love it

This is just like, WVM game, wonderful gameplay and a nice Developer

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
whut? I thought I downloaded v05 24 dec according to my folder date, was that beta and this is full 0.5?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
whut? I thought I downloaded v05 24 dec according to my folder date, was that beta and this is full 0.5?
That on the 24th could be just the 1 day beta and this one today has 3 days of play.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Killahseven
A bug report for 0.5. Possibly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea its GLITCHED or something, I'm in a relationship with Sandra an its saying I'll miss out on scenes with Lucy also, I tried restarting my game to fix it but I cant play past chapter 0.2 the game ends, Telling me I need chapter 0.3 when I was just playing chapter 0.5 the just release chapter?? I dont know were to go back on my saves to make sure I'm in a relationship with Sandra so I can continue playing

Edit...... Now my saves dont work???

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The second scene at the pool in this update seems to play out like the MC in a relationship with Becca even if he isn't.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
He is. This is turning into a real harem but how many? Sandy, Mandy, Yvony, Becy, Lucy and who else? Aunty?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killahseven
A bug report for 0.5. Possibly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for that. Yeah I should have worded this different there depending on if you are in a relationship with Sandra or not, it just searches for the sandralove and revengetime stuff and if one of those is not there it treats it like you are not in a relationship with her, even though you are. I will fix this. Sorry for that.

The second scene at the pool in this update seems to play out like the MC in a relationship with Becca even if he isn't.
Hm, that should not happen. You should only be able to go to the pool when you are in a relationship with Becca. I'll have a look, sorry for that.
He is. This is turning into a real harem but how many? Sandy, Mandy, Yvony, Becy, Lucy and who else? Aunty?
Every girl that could potentially get feelings for you. So pretty much everyone except Fiona :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasy

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I love this game I only have one question how long does each game update take?
To make or play? I usually take one month for each big update. To play...I don't really know to be honest. Could range from 30 minutes to an hour I would say. Maybe more, maybe less?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I thoroughly enjoy them. I had doubts in the beginning especially being HS models but you seemed to have made them softer and managed to get expression into their bodies. Well done.(y) They look good.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hm, that should not happen. You should only be able to go to the pool when you are in a relationship with Becca. I'll have a look, sorry for that.
I just played through a different save where the MC is pursuing everyone but Mary and Fiona, and ended up with the Fiona scene on day fifteen anyway. A very good update regardless, looking forward to more.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I just played through a different save where the MC is pursuing everyone but Mary and Fiona, and ended up with the Fiona scene on day fifteen anyway. A very good update regardless, looking forward to more.
Yeah that one was reported to me on discord, that is an error on my part that I fixed already. Hope you didn't mind the stuff there too much :/.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes