Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know which version was uploaded here but it's not the official from my 0.5 Beta Patreon post, just a heads up like TJ03 said.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Here is the first day of .5, plz remember this is a beta so be some grammar mistakes that will be finished for final release, day 2 is now out for 15 dollar patreons and will be out for 5 dollar patreons next week, rem to show your support for the dev if like the game and enjoy, and lets just say Sandra is def smiling at the end of this day

PC

Mac

Android
these are the offical links

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killahseven

I don't know if you got this yet but this part of Yvonne question set will not go away like all the others do. MyNewFamily 2019-12-24 16-05-40-51.jpg

And to everyone else the links that TJ03 has posted has a new convo set with mom between v.2 and v.4 content, not for sure where it is at since I have only played v.1 and v.4, v.5

I played v.4 about 1 week ago and this new v.5 beta has a new convo with mom in it.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killahseven

I don't know if you got this yet but this part of Yvonne question set will not go away like all the others do. View attachment 495904

And to everyone else the links that TJ03 has posted has a new convo set with mom between v.2 and v.4 content, not for sure where it is at since I have only played v.1 and v.4, v.5

I played v.4 about 1 week ago and this new v.5 beta has a new convo with mom in it.
Yeah this is fixed in the current 0.5 build I have, I was missing one variable there.

Reactions: a1fox3

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
And remember if u want to play .4. which is current most up to date finished version just click on his patreon link on front page and will have link for it for everyone along with mac and android, and dev is working to get those readded to front page

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
v0.5 Walkthrough Mod please ?
I doubt its needed since its only the first day. The final version of 0.5 will include three days and releases on the 30th.

Choices you make in this beta of 0.5 won't be saved as well since I changed the variables since then, the build that got leaked here is three weeks old.

Every beta build I release for patrons contains one day. The first beta build ( the one that got leaked here ) contains the first day. The second beta build contains the 2nd day. I usually don't do three betas so the final day is always for the final version. That version releases on the 30th for everyone..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
First off, I hate HS games, except Polarity. Anyway, I decided to give this game a try and, well, I think there's a problem. I didn't allow that "wish I was a dominant" bitch to suck my dick, but, the game assumes that I did. Even the aunt says: "I know she sucked your dick". Sorry, but, no. I will not be a subby bitch boi. So, is there a fix for this? Or is the game just busted and not worth playing?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
First off, I hate HS games, except Polarity. Anyway, I decided to give this game a try and, well, I think there's a problem. I didn't allow that "wish I was a dominant" bitch to suck my dick, but, the game assumes that I did. Even the aunt says: "I know she sucked your dick". Sorry, but, no. I will not be a subby bitch boi. So, is there a fix for this? Or is the game just busted and not worth playing?
Are you playing the leaked 0.5 beta build? If so then some variables didn't save and that's why the game probably didn't recognize that you denied Fiona.

Also, there is a route where you will start to dominate her, so no, you don't have to be a "subby bitch boi" if you don't want to.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
im waiting for the android update since i decided to do a fresh install of windows. since windows fucked up one of my programs with its Nov update. So in other words i lost all my saves

Reactions: Kalléo

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can I fix them in the variables? I'm good at changing them.
I removed the "fionalove" variable and replaced it with "fsuckdick" for every "if fionalove" passage in the game. If you obeyed her the first time the variable is true, if not its false and you will get the option in the night to pursue something with her anyway. During that night MC will also think that he can slowly turn her around and dominate her instead.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes