Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i see that now..ya..its really messed up..i declined both..looks too much like femdom for me and that aint my bag man
I planned her to be on the lighter femdom side. Nothing too hardcore, just a woman that likes to tell you when and how she wants to be fucked.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Same reason for me. I found this extremely weird and didn't wanna do that... from both of them.^^

Reactions: Valeck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Maddie dont hug me if i got a Aunty boobjob...lol...i saved at the fiona and aunty points and went back and played them through to see
that is reason enough to avoid Fiona and Aunty..Maddie is a cutie

Reactions: HorizonD

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Maddie dont hug me if i got a Aunty boobjob...lol...i saved at the fiona and aunty points and went back and played them through to see
that is reason enough to avoid Fiona and Aunty..Maddie is a cutie
Wait, she didn't hug you when Mary gave you a boobjob? That should not happen. I'll have a look into that. Usually those two are independent

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Actually, I like Aunty and find her hot but she is too close to Fiona for my taste. So I avoid her with her "fun" stuff.^^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Actually, I like Aunty and find her hot but she is too close to Fiona for my taste. So I avoid her with her "fun" stuff.^^
Yeah same Fiona turned me off wanting any interaction with Mary, I also kind of wish there was an option to just refuse working for her after that demand, no way in hell would I work for a someone like that.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah same Fiona turned me off wanting any interaction with Mary, I also kind of wish there was an option to just refuse working for her after that demand, no way in hell would I work for a someone like that.
You will be able to decline the job and then will probably never see fiona again!

Reactions: Valeck and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Femdomy gripes aside I really loved all of the stuff with Lucy & Sandra in this update:love:
Getting to spend time at the beach with Lucy and the date with Sandra, I hope there will be more like that

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if it is mild femdom at first and we can turn the tables later..fiona could be fun..i did a save at that point just in case..always prepare for the future..Aunty i have no use for..her tits are silly big..meh..neko girl is my fav...she's waifu :p either way..i have numerous saves at crucial points throughout to revisit all content potential

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Don't worry Killahseven, we are just some guys which don't like BDSM, even if it is mild. I guess I look what future updates bring and decide then what to do with them. :)
Working for her without that sex stuff would be okay, I think.

Reactions: Killer7 and Hones

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I will probably release 0.2.1 in a bit that will contain all the dialogue fixes.

PixelRepublic I wanted to include so many questions so you get to know her better. I know it might be a bit much but before that you barely know anything about her except the bullying ^^.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I saw in other VN's that questions can disappear so you don't click a question twice.
That could be an option for those walls of questions (if you can program it).

Reactions: Repuci

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That is actually a good idea. I will try to do that.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I will probably release 0.2.1 in a bit that will contain all the dialogue fixes.

PixelRepublic I wanted to include so many questions so you get to know her better. I know it might be a bit much but before that you barely know anything about her except the bullying ^^.
I was just joking about, mate, it's all good.

I really like this game. Keep up the good work :)

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Hmm, 2 updates and 10 pages of comments but still no reviews. Can someone who has played it let us know if it's worth a download yet?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm, 2 updates and 10 pages of comments but still no reviews. Can someone who has played it let us know if it's worth a download yet?
I don't know your taste but I think it is really worth the download. For now, it is like a slow burner with some action in between but for a 0.2 version, it's pretty good in my opinion.
(Go for the top answers/decisions to see all the stuff.)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know your taste but I think it is really worth the download. For now, it is like a slow burner with some action in between but for a 0.2 version, it's pretty good in my opinion.
(Go for the top answers/decisions to see all the stuff.)
Thanks I'll take a look. :)

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
First time playing the game, I have to say that I really liked it.
Even more with so good looking and lovelies redheads.
I didn't like Fiona to since femdom is not my thing.
I hope if I want to have some fun with Mary shes not will be involved.

Reactions: Ray1021 and Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes