Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Got a little update regarding 0.2:

So the first day of 0.2 is fully completed. I took over 100 scenes and wrote over 1k lines of code just for this day. I think if you played 0.1 you know how I like to make dialogues, I take more scenes than usual to show different emotions the characters have during the talk.

The first day of 0.2 also includes the first real animated NSFW scene. I experimented a bit and I hope you guys will enjoy that, I personally think it turned out good ( for the first time ever by the way ).

While the first day focusses a lot on Maddie and Sandra ( and a new character you get to meet ) the 2nd day will mostly be about Lucy. That is of course if you have enough lovepoints with her. If you don't you still get to see some nice stuff, but the part with Lucy is huge in my opinion. You are going to learn a lot about her that she never shared with anyone. Also, Becca is getting some love in the evening, no pun intended.

I have some plans for the third day but nothing is really set in stone for that. My targeted release date is still at the end of this month though! I'll post frequent teasers on my discord so feel free to join if you want ( link is in the first post ).

Thanks again everyone here who played my game. I can't wait to see you guys play 0.2!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Got a little update regarding 0.2:

So the first day of 0.2 is fully completed. I took over 100 scenes and wrote over 1k lines of code just for this day. I think if you played 0.1 you know how I like to make dialogues, I take more scenes than usual to show different emotions the characters have during the talk.

The first day of 0.2 also includes the first real animated NSFW scene. I experimented a bit and I hope you guys will enjoy that, I personally think it turned out good ( for the first time ever by the way ).

While the first day focusses a lot on Maddie and Sandra ( and a new character you get to meet ) the 2nd day will mostly be about Lucy. That is of course if you have enough lovepoints with her. If you don't you still get to see some nice stuff, but the part with Lucy is huge in my opinion. You are going to learn a lot about her that she never shared with anyone. Also, Becca is getting some love in the evening, no pun intended.

I have some plans for the third day but nothing is really set in stone for that. My targeted release date is still at the end of this month though! I'll post frequent teasers on my discord so feel free to join if you want ( link is in the first post ).

Thanks again everyone here who played my game. I can't wait to see you guys play 0.2!
If its as good as 0.1 is then I can't wait for it. :giggle: ;):love:

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Looking forward to 0.2 dropping so I can get a little extra content with my first play through! I am really happy for you and the positive feedback you have received so far, Killer. Ok, time to go harass you on Discord. ;)

• Love

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My new Family 0.2 is now available!

So, since this is the first time I’m developing a game I don’t know if this is enough content to fulfill a 0.2 release, but so far the feedback from friends and testers has been very good content wise. I put more time into this than I initially anticipated but your overall very positive feedback definitely motivated to do so. Just know that if you guys enjoy 0.2 as much as you enjoyed 0.1 I will try my best to keep this time frame up. So, one major release each month!

Here is the changelog for 0.2:

• Added three more in game days!
  • Added a new main menu screen and removed the changelog window
  • Added two new characters that will play a key role in the future
  • Added over 350 new CGS!
  • Added two new NSFW Animations
  • Added the function to hide the dialogue on Android when you swipe up
  • Added a new game Icon
  • Fixed some script errors

Now I don’t want to spoil too much of the story but the relationships are making huge steps towards love – if you decide so!

I tried to give every character meaningful events this update, I didn’t have a real focus here (except on the 2nd day if you have been nice to Lucy) so I hope your favorite girl is getting the love you expected. I’m still pretty new to all of this and I know that some scenes didn’t turn out as good as I wished they would but I’ll do my best to keep improving!

I also tried to improve on the suggestions Korben made regarding scenes and I hope I did a good job there. I’m still learning a lot of stuff so expect some more improvements for 0.3 !

Spoiler warning for a scene where I messed up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without further ado, here are the download links for each version:

PC:

Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Killahseven
There is a slight mistake at the end of 0.2.
I was not that nice to the girls and declined all sexual stuff. I also declined to have some fun with Aunty and in the evening when you think about the day, you say you had a boobjob. That's not correct when you decline her.
(This route is for testing purpose.)

Haha, I love those comments when you don't risk or don't look and decline something. Thank you. :ROFLMAO:

So, playing now the nice and fun route.^^

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killahseven
I was not that nice to the girls and declined all sexual stuff. I also declined to have some fun with Aunty and in the evening when you think about the day, you say you had a boobjob. That's not correct when you decline her.

Haha, I love those comments when you don't risk or don't look and decline something. Thank you. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, thank you for mentioning that! I will fix that right away :)!

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Killahseven
There was another thing not correct. When you reject Fiona (Mom's boss) and accept to have some fun with Mary, she says:
"OMG! Fiona wasn't joking..." Fiona had no way to know about "that" so she couldn't tell Mary about "that".

Another thing confuses me at the end of 0.2. You think about if you have been nicer to Sarah...
I think I was pretty nice to her. Is there more and I missed something? (Got 18 love points with her)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh you missed a lot when you only got 18 love points with Sandra. Did you always pick the top option? I might have to revalue some numbers because you also get points for Sandra when you meet Lucy for the first time.

I fixed the dialogue part you mentioned. That somehow must have slipped the beta tester ^^.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh you missed a lot when you only got 18 love points with Sandra. Did you always pick the top option? I might have to revalue some numbers because you also get points for Sandra when you meet Lucy for the first time.

I fixed the dialogue part you mentioned. That somehow must have slipped the beta tester ^^.
Oh, the "Check her out"-part made the difference. Well, my bad. Thank you.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I will probably end up removing love points starting with 0.3 and will set flags, this way you will always get the love options when you picked the flag for one time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Killahseven

i declined also..but it told me she gave me a blowjob o_O

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Fixed that as well! Sorry about that! I might have messed up all the dialogues where it looks for two love point values. Should not be that many though thankfully.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice catch ThunderRob (y) I missed that one.

Killahseven
I'm not sure how exactly the dialog was but when you are not going on a date with Sarah and you meet Yvonne at home, you get the impression you know her but you don't. I hope these slight mistakes don't mess up the story progression.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Killahseven
I'm not sure how exactly the dialog was but when you are not going on a date with Sarah and you meet Yvonne at home, you get the impression you know her but you don't. I don't know the story but I hope these slight mistakes doesn't mess up the story progression.
you caught it before me..i just got blowjob instead of boobjob o_O so i cant take the bug hunting credit this time :p

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Killahseven
I'm not sure how exactly the dialog was but when you are not going on a date with Sarah and you meet Yvonne at home, you get the impression you know her but you don't. I hope these slight mistakes don't mess up the story progression.
Oh no that should have no impact on the story, but I will fix that dialogue as well now. The event where you meet Yvonne when you didn't go on a date with Sandra was like a "filler" event for people that didn't end up with enough lovepoints. I should hire you as a beta tester tbh :D

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes