Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I've seen a few names on this site that do fan sigs (and pretty good ones at that)...you could probably reach out to one of them
Oh yeah I saw that, I hope I can find the person who does them.

Mar 27, 2019
The one name I recall for certain is Krull, another is 3 numbers and the name starts with Een. There's a third I recall but don't remember the name

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'll try to get in contact with them! :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where did you get that?
If talking about that gif I have no idea.

If talking about the cat girl.
You find that out in the game, the half younger sister has cat ears and tail.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello.
I played your game.
Honestly... I don't know.
The thing who bother me is the explanation of the mom.
I mean, the MC expose clearly his anger, his sadness, his hate for his mother, and that's really good.
But the explanation of his mother... pfff. That's really not enough. On the contrary, when your six years old kid is kept by a dangerous man, you do everything in your power to take him off. The have a good house, so she has money. She could hired some muscle to help her, I don't know. Beside, she remarried, have new kids, etc... I don't feel bad for her " guilt " at all.
You did well with the MC's feelings. I really mean it. When he arrived in the house and he was disgusted by the situation of her mother... damn, that's was so convincing. Good job on that.
But the mom is " wasted ". You can't forgive her. It's impossible. Not with that explanation. And the early choices where you can confort her or hug her... It's sound like this affair is not really important and we can all move on, like nothing happened.
That part is really blocking me. You have to show us that she did everything in her power for her son, if you want that we forgive her quickly, how she was depressed, even with her new husband and new family, she was often sad, she didn't sleep well for years, etc... I don't know, show us something that we could think about it and start to feel sorry for the mom.
The mom : " I am so glad we had this talk, MC, I am going to take a shower now and then probably head to bed "
Euh... ok, and thank you for changing your clothes before we talk... THAT isreally important. And thank you for not taking a day break tomorrow for me ! I appreciate that ! "
The conversation with the aunt helps a little, but...
3 years she was depressed, or " find someone" . It's not enough. The lost of your child take ou down forever.
You see what I mean ?
Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello.
I played your game.
Honestly... I don't know.
The thing who bother me is the explanation of the mom.
I mean, the MC expose clearly his anger, his sadness, his hate for his mother, and that's really good.
But the explanation of his mother... pfff. That's really not enough. On the contrary, when your six years old kid is kept by a dangerous man, you do everything in your power to take him off. The have a good house, so she has money. She could hired some muscle to help her, I don't know. Beside, she remarried, have new kids, etc... I don't feel bad for her " guilt " at all.
You did well with the MC's feelings. I really mean it. When he arrived in the house and he was disgusted by the situation of her mother... damn, that's was so convincing. Good job on that.
But the mom is " wasted ". You can't forgive her. It's impossible. Not with that explanation. And the early choices where you can confort her or hug her... It's sound like this affair is not really important and we can all move on, like nothing happened.
That part is really blocking me. You have to show us that she did everything in her power for her son, if you want that we forgive her quickly, how she was depressed, even with her new husband and new family, she was often sad, she didn't sleep well for years, etc... I don't know, show us something that we could think about it and start to feel sorry for the mom.
The mom : " I am so glad we had this talk, MC, I am going to take a shower now and then probably head to bed "
Euh... ok, and thank you for changing your clothes before we talk... THAT was really important.
The MC are 26 years old (6 yo + 20 years without seeing the mom) but how old are Sandra ? Maybe 18 ? So, imagine, it's been 8 yo minus the time with her new guy, so, let's say 5 or 6 yo.
During 5 or 6 years, she was depressed. It's not enough. The lost of your child take ou down forever.
You see what I mean ?
Thank you for reading.
Hey there, thanks for your feedback so far!
Let me adress your points as best as I can ( with my poor english skills ):

For me, the mom is not really wasted. Like, she is still his mother after all and she decided to help him out the instant she knew he needed her help. She wanted to contact him througout the years but was too afraid that MC would never want to return to her anyway, so she kinda tried to live with the pain. Mary is telling that point of the story, the time after she left him alone and how she tried to survive without him. She knew he would be "safe" with his father, at least that he would not physically harm him or anything. I know it can be hard to understand how someone can forgive a person like that, but since she is the one that is helping him etc it is not as difficult as it might seem to forgive. I can get behind that you think five or six years is not long enough but I guess that is dependant on each person anyway.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hey there, thanks for your feedback so far!
Let me adress your points as best as I can ( with my poor english skills ):

For me, the mom is not really wasted. Like, she is still his mother after all and she decided to help him out the instant she knew he needed her help. She wanted to contact him througout the years but was too afraid that MC would never want to return to her anyway, so she kinda tried to live with the pain. Mary is telling that point of the story, the time after she left him alone and how she tried to survive without him. She knew he would be "safe" with his father, at least that he would not physically harm him or anything. I know it can be hard to understand how someone can forgive a person like that, but since she is the one that is helping him etc it is not as difficult as it might seem to forgive. I can get behind that you think five or six years is not long enough but I guess that is dependant on each person anyway.
I edited my previous post because I remembered the aunt said " 3 years "
Yes, I already know what you say, I played the game.
But I have the feeling that the mom doen't give a shit about that.
(and without the conversation with the aunt, that woud be worse).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well I can guarantee you she does care a lot about that and that she is still struggling with the whole situation. I'm gonna show some more of that in 0.2!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
She knew he would be "safe" with his father, at least that he would not physically harm him or anything.
C'mon man, she had just told the MC the father literally said he would kill the MC and make the mother watch before killing her. No mother would turn around and say 'welp I guess I'll leave. He's safe in your hands'. The abusive alcoholic man who was even currently being questioned by the police because his coworker had just been beaten into a coma was a safe person to leave her son with. I mean why go to the police and tell them that this all happened, right? He's safer with his father. (also we live in a society that pretty much instantly favors the mother)

I get that having the mother separated from the son was where you wanted the story to begin and you were creating a scenario to make the mother 'forced to leave' but c'mon. She then even gets remarried and has two other kids with out contacting her son, leaving him in poverty to boot. Hell after he was old enough and he had left home she still didn't bother contacting him. Plus she lives in(at least to the MC) a mansion and has an aunt(who dropped out of his life too) who acts like one of the idle rich. With the aunt's and cousin's reaction to him being 'oh hey'.

It takes a good bit of head logic and brain twisting to get the mother to the 'anything less than trash' point

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, you can see her like that but I have written her story with a different mindset. I actually know people that went through a similiar situation when they were kids, that the mother had to leave but the children were relatively safe.

Oh, btw, the mother didn't get remarried, she just found a new man and hat the two daughters with him. The part where she didn't try to contact him when he turned eighteen is also explained in the game.

Like I said, every person is different when it comes to stuff like that. I can understand you guys as well though, that don't like it the way I wrote it.

Reactions: Hones

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killahseven
Just keep telling the story your way and don't worry about what others think about """YOUR STORY""".

So far its been great and I can not wait for the next updated. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Killer7 and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Killahseven
When 0.2 release??? :p
I'm looking forward to some cute sister fun, especially neko sister.
I just really hope she isn't doing anything dangerous or stupid on her daily excursions.
Those guys have had more than enough drama.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
0.2 development has started pretty good, I plan on doing three ( or maybe four ) ingame days again with some new ways of showing the characters etc ( taken Korben Dallas advises here regarding scenes ).

Regarding Lucy I can tell you that she will show you her special place in 0.2 ( I mean the place where she goes to, not her "special place" regarding her body"). That is of course only if you played the nice guy and got enough Love points with her!

In 0.2 you will also see two new characters, one that is a close friend to Becca and Mary and one that is a old schoolfriend of Sandra. Interactions with these characters won't be as big as with the main girls but you will see them frequently throughout the game.

All your feedback, be it positive or criticism, is really boosting my morale a lot. So I have to thank you guys for that!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Looking forward to seeing both special places
nya.png
Wouldn't mind seeing some more of maddie (I think her name was?) the cousin.
Will the "side girls" have h scenes romance content or will it be focused on the family?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
One of the side girls will get h scenes 100%. Maddie will get some love on the first day of 0.2 ( so day 4 in the game ).

• Love
Reactions: jaydem and Hones

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Like I said, every person is different when it comes to stuff like that. I can understand you guys as well though, that don't like it the way I wrote it.
Whoa now I didn't say anything about not liking your game. You get to bang your mom and sisters, I'm in. I just think the mother is trash and the son should put her on blast for it. Abandon your son to a psychopath then live in luxury with your two new kids and don't contact your son for 20+ years. All the while the law would have fully been on your side. She's trash.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Whoa now I didn't say anything about not liking your game. You get to bang your mom and sisters, I'm in. I just think the mother is trash and the son should put her on blast for it. Abandon your son to a psychopath then live in luxury with your two new kids and don't contact your son for 20+ years. All the while the law would have fully been on your side. She's trash.
That's fair. I just think the way I do it works best for my game at the moment but I get your point here!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't see how the mother is trash, she was put in a difficult position and made the choice she thought was best at that time, whether it was the right decision is a different matter, you could say it was the wrong call and she should have contacted the authorities which could potentially have ended in a standoff hostage situation with the father killing her son. I don't agree that the choice she made makes her trash. No if anything I think a better choice if it was available which given the story of the game it wouldn't work with the plot would have been to flee with the son when the father was asleep and then contact the police.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes