Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the mother is his real mother in the version here. Not sure if it would work story wise when the sisters become his real sisters so they will probably stay his half sisters.
Oh so the mother is also the daughters real mother, so they are his half sisters.

I somehow assumed that they are his step sisters. Probably just read that they are from another marriage and thought that they are the other husbands daughters.

Thx for clearing that up. I will try it out.

Reactions: Killer7

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
That is a nice intro. Thank you for making and uploading it.

I wonder what's the matter with the dreams. Reminds me about another VN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a nice MC there, not a creepy af kind of guy.
I'm looking forward to more, keep it up. (y)
Initially I was betting it was someone using mindfuckery but now, having finished this version, I believe everyone in the house is smh being affected by the dreams, explaining the weird decision-making regarding kissing someone far too close in the bloodline.

Reactions: HorizonD

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Oh I can get behind that, it's just that I tried my luck with DAZ and I don't have the talent for it. The models I created with Honey Select were more what I was looking for regarding my game.
Honey Select models are fantastic (when done well), in my opinion. The trick is making each character look distinct. The best games using HS have models that you don't see anywhere else. Contrast that with many of the substandard Daz games which use models we've seen a hundred times before albeit with a different wig. Nothing destroys immersion more than seeing Jenny from Triangle or Monica from Where the Heart Is in another game with different hair color. Maybe those models were used first in other games, but those are my strongest associations with those faces. Ultimately, devs risk ruining immersion in their games when they use off-the-shelf assets and only do the barest of tinkering because players will be thinking of other games when they see these familiar beauties.

The irony is HS seems to give the most ability to customize models in the shortest amount of time, as compared to Daz. (That's my limited experience with both tools speaking, so of course I could be wrong.) The downside is the game can come off as "manga-y" or "cartoony" which is admittedly a turn-off to some people. I happen to love both looks.

My point is it's up to each dev to put their individual stamp on their characters in appearance as much as personality. I think you've done that here and it bodes really well for your game. More importantly, you've tried different tools and found you could most accurately express your vision using HS rather than Daz. That, in and of itself, negates any claims of you being a lazy dev. You're playing to your strengths and that will pay dividends down the line for your game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Korben, my friend, I wouldn't bet on it. :cool:
It's subtle, but admittedly it requires a knowledge of euphemisms for both cats and female genitalia that might trouble some of our fellow ecchis for whom English is a Google-translated language. ;)

Reactions: botc76

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
When it comes to mothers like this and in Pervert Hotel and Second Chance, I really wish you had the option to put them on full-on blast. But I guess it really wouldn't work in the games as seducing and fucking the moms is pretty much the content.

Reactions: Killer7

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
good game so far, love the nekogirl. some reason i'm expecting there to be a backstory how they are all members of some ancient thingie and they badly need his seed.
the aunt sounds like she's majorly horny tho haha, i love the dreams tho at first i was thinking wth, already? haha, btw if you do have to got the way of the snowflakes, make it so it asks what their relation is instead of just jumping to landlord/roommate bs, screws up so many stories with that.. 'you're my roommate! it's forbidden for us to do this!' or 'you're my landlord! you can't be sucking my cock cuz i'm your tenant!' seriously????

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
good game so far, love the nekogirl. some reason i'm expecting there to be a backstory how they are all members of some ancient thingie and they badly need his seed.
the aunt sounds like she's majorly horny tho haha, i love the dreams tho at first i was thinking wth, already? haha, btw if you do have to got the way of the snowflakes, make it so it asks what their relation is instead of just jumping to landlord/roommate bs, screws up so many stories with that.. 'you're my roommate! it's forbidden for us to do this!' or 'you're my landlord! you can't be sucking my cock cuz i'm your tenant!' seriously????
The snowflake way is not a way. The dev should NEVER go snowflake.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
What is "the snowflake"?
As far as I care, those who come to incest game just to scream at their keyboards: "INCEST IS BAD"
Just like the vanillafags who can't just close the tab when they realize it is a NTR. I'm a vanillafag but hell, if you don't like what is in the game, don't fucking play.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
For the moment I don't plan on going the full "no incest" route. I have the version on patreon that pretty much explains that they are not blood related, just stuff like step mother or step sister. I don't think I'm going out of my way to censor beyond that, and I do it just for patreon anyway. When I post an update here it will always be the full uncensored incest version!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
For the moment I don't plan on going the full "no incest" route. I have the version on patreon that pretty much explains that they are not blood related, just stuff like step mother or step sister. I don't think I'm going out of my way to censor beyond that, and I do it just for patreon anyway. When I post an update here it will always be the full uncensored incest version!
I love when the game's good and the dev is also good.
<3

Reactions: nootkins

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh I can get behind that, it's just that I tried my luck with DAZ and I don't have the talent for it. The models I created with Honey Select were more what I was looking for regarding my game.
I like Honey Select but fair warning if you're expecting to make money off of this, it will be an uphill battle. There are only a handful of HS games that develop anywhere near a decent patronage. So if you're planning on doing this as a job you might want to revisit DAZ while it's still early on and people don't know you yet.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh I'm not planning to get any money out of this to be honest, I'm suprised people actually pledged on Patreon. I do this for fun in my freetime and since the overall response here was so positive I got a huge boost in my morale and will put more effort into it :).

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Oh I'm not planning to get any money out of this to be honest, I'm suprised people actually pledged on Patreon. I do this for fun in my freetime and since the overall response here was so positive I got a huge boost in my morale and will put more effort into it :).
If I can make a claim for all of us, let it be known that your health is very important. Take care of yourself so that we may be able to enjoy this nice game without any guilt.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Killahseven If I may make a recommendation for future releases... try using some tighter shots every now and then. Most of the scenes are long and full shots. Those are fine for establishing a frame of reference or showing action, but since there is already a lot of feeling in the game, you might want to consider using medium, close-up, or choker shots. These are especially important for creating a feeling of intimacy since you already have characters expressing some deep secrets and intense feelings. Plus, I'd really like to see these beauties up close and we didn't get too much of that in the first release, unfortunately.

Looking at the thumbnails from the images folder kinda tells the story. The vast majority of shots are long or full. Again, good for setting up a scene, but you'll want to move into tighter shots after that, especially during conversations.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
With tighter shots you mean closer to the characters right? I think I can do this pretty well when I start to use character sprites instead of taking pictures with characters in the actual map. But for 0.2 I will definitely try to get some more close ups! That feedback is greatly appreciated because it was something that bothered me as well a bit ( the perspective thing ).

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Killahseven If I may make a recommendation for future releases... try using some tighter shots every now and then. Most of the scenes are long and full shots. Those are fine for establishing a frame of reference or showing action, but since there is already a lot of feeling in the game, you might want to consider using medium, close-up, or choker shots. These are especially important for creating a feeling of intimacy since you already have characters expressing some deep secrets and intense feelings. Plus, I'd really like to see these beauties up close and we didn't get too much of that in the first release, unfortunately.

Looking at the thumbnails from the images folder kinda tells the story. The vast majority of shots are long or full. Again, good for setting up a scene, but you'll want to move into tighter shots after that, especially during conversations.

On an unrelated note, is Ecchi Sensei worth the 15+ hours of download?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes